Kent Strider

Re: Mota being Mota again.

Post by Kent Strider »

Nah, noobs like noobs is all ;)
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

lol yeh, have you doing anything special for him biggs? :roll:

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Just tell him to contact a GM if he has ingame issues or put him on ignore and let him page a counselor. Then i tell him again to contact a GM which he never does anyways :roll:
stating the obnoxious
Houston

Post by Houston »

Esmeralda wrote:Just tell him to contact a GM if he has ingame issues or put him on ignore and let him page a counselor. Then i tell him again to contact a GM which he never does anyways :roll:
Haha exactly, forcing him to run into a wall.

Indeed, he might of actually consider his words before spreading them about IF he is even right and IF he is, would it bring anything to him? my mom or the president?
Ioo

Post by Ioo »

Thread stops here.

If you dont like someone, its no business of the entire shard. I'm seriously considering jailing Gorath for this.

The forum will not be used for personal issues. Anyone posting in this thread will receive 3 days IG jail.
Iz unfixed.. I r sorry.
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

This isn't a player hate topic so don't go jailing Gorath for this. All he did was simply show Mota he did not kill Faith Armstrong.

And I can back up up, 'cause it was me who killed him. He was roleplaying a hypocrit, so we RP'd he killed me, I killed him.
Made by Adrian