Iru Kendji - Dry Looting via luring a mob.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kenyon Ahearn

Iru Kendji - Dry Looting via luring a mob.

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

http://img44.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=looting.jpg

Well yeah, was fighting them and voila Iru deciding to dry loot my items from a harpy he lured, I've pm'ed Staff but I thought I may aswell warn the playerbase considering if he would dry loot me, he'd dry loot anyone with semi-decent gear.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Kent Strider

Re: Iru Kendji - Dry Looting via luring a mob.

Post by Kent Strider »

Before this was talked about and no GM said anything, I think its about time we dealt with this guy, this is getting way too out of control.
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

and he kills without rp, hes done that to me twice now! ive never bothered to report this before ever, but it is really really getting annoying! i have nice ss too of him looting my septer, though its old and he gave it back when i told him i had a picture, im choosing not to post it here, though if gm wants i can give.

(no ss on non-rp, i never see a point and how can i take a pic of something which didnt happen ? ;) )
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

You just need a pic of the attack. The attacker needs to provide the roleplay SS when asked.
stating the obnoxious
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Akkarrin wrote:and he kills without rp, hes done that to me twice now! ive never bothered to report this before ever, but it is really really getting annoying! i have nice ss too of him looting my septer, though its old and he gave it back when i told him i had a picture, im choosing not to post it here, though if gm wants i can give.

(no ss on non-rp, i never see a point and how can i take a pic of something which didnt happen ? ;) )
take pick from journal before he attacks you there is that "blaablaa is attacking you!"

rp should be before it as usually
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

yeh see problem is im too busy trying not to die at that point. however hint of gernal showing attack but no rp before it is useful.
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

The robber must take screenshots himself that he rpd the attack, otherwise its illegal already. And this fucknut is luring monsters to loot players, and the loots the monsters. It's redicilous, ban him already. I promise to stone every single robber that I come across on this shard, and they wont be released.
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

Iru Kandji has been jailed untill I hear from him.
This is the 2. time I have dealt with & jailed this guy. Any more complaints about this guy can be send directly to me or any other GM.

Next time, provide the full name.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Robberies-
If the robbery is initiated while the victim is fighting an NPC (as in hunting), the victim is allowed to move out of the NPC attack range, without it being considered running away from the robber.

He has been breaking this rule as well attacking in the Frost Giant area inside Ice.
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

I still need SS, if people accuse others of stuff like that.
The robber will need to send me his proof on a PM, so I can compare them with the ones others send me.