Iru Kendji - Dry Looting via luring a mob.

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Akkarrin

Re: Iru Kendji - Dry Looting via luring a mob.

Post by Akkarrin »

Maledicion ? :)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Now it sounds like you gonna punish all robbers becouse 1 man actions.
Take it with GM not on forum.

Everything i seen has been Rped and SS has been taken.
Legal robbery.

Just when robbery starts to happen the shard flipps out...
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

he dry looted kenyon and their are ss's to prove it how can that possibly be illegal, and im not saying that attack yday when we were talking was illegal, it was just noob!
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Nah, its not the robbery, its breaking the rules. Else you saw your name there as well :wink:. Iru loots everything, but if you kill him, you can`t. So if you play by the rules, you are fked. When you robbed me and only took gold and gems, thats okay (although killing to see if there is more is kinda ghey, get a snooper!). Now you could say, then drop the restrictions. That´s a possibility, but as long as we don´t have weapons of mass destruction, don´t start the war!

I honestly can´t think of a way for him to get away with it. He was given another chance for already breaking robbery rules. Luring mobs on corpses is illegal since Iru went with the name Phoenix and coulnd´t afford radlius plates. It is nothing new to him and only shows what a great player he is :roll: Do we really need someone like that? Good riddance forever, please

I dont understand it. Right now robbery is a paradise. You can rob people for money and wear your high end pvp gear and clothes. If you get killed, you dont lose it. But in most cases you get away with the robbery of gold and outnumber anyone anyways. Only Irus grief play made it all fucked up and now everybody PvPs ONLY. Robbery should only be a part of the game, not the whole game. And like this, i come more and more to the cnclusion that the gold and gems only (or maybe a lil more like potions and bandages) is better for the game than just a temporary thing.
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I was one of the main drylooting supporters at one time but its things like this that make me agree with everyone else around, maybe the current robbing rules are good the way they are permanently, or else we got noobs like Iru running around drylooting people all day long, rather than roleplaying.
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

I have taken all items you lost and placed them back into your bag Kenyon Ahearn.
The staff will make a final decision on what to do with the robber. Untill then, he remains jailed.
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

Thnak you very much for your help, I Appreciate it, and especially when things are resolved how they should be.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Somehow I'm not surprised. The guy has always been a retard and continue being a retard. He should of been banned long time ago for constant abuse and breaking of rules.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Hopefully he will be now.
He drylooted around 5-6 poeple but returned when he saw they had ss off it.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

The case is handled by our good staff member Pecullia , i lock this topic.
for now he will remain jailed for 2 mounth.
This is to set an example do not loot items.
Tekstone has been told not to stone anyone unless in war.
Next time i find out a stoning has happend , the priest might as well make a carpentar out of him since , there will be no way he will ever get piety again.

To those of you that still dont get it.

No looting of items but gold and gems.

No use of madiction what so ever.

No use of stoning what so ever.

First of all dont keep pm me about every little things , there is a reason we got staff , and that means more then one member.
i will soon be going on a long vacation , away from this place with lots of beer .

Alteran