What would you want to do IG?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Breg

Re: What would you want to do IG?

Post by Breg »

Meh with low hp and 85 healing and 100 anatomy I do not cure level 3 poison all the time I say poisoning is useful, even more useful then you think, try different sets all possibilities before you judge a skills benefits.

713-069-188
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Yes, with low hp, 85 healing only, and i bet without using a gcure first
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Archer -> you guys.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

higher gain rate when macroing in groups at certain locations, im not saying double gain rate but atleast a third quicker. loads of people infront of brit bank makes the shard more appealing for noobs first joining, would also be good if when making a new character you spawned at brit bank where those said players would be >:)
Xerxes

Post by Xerxes »

What I personally really would like: to be able to recall out of a dungeon (or song of transportation). Not being able to recall is what refrains me from hunting in a dungeon.

Personally I do not have the amount of time I used to have, I love to hunt in dungeons....but when something occurs I cannot recall out. So I have to either run through the dungeon, or simply become invisible and hope I logged out before I reappear.

I know this can be abused heavily :/
Bird location: 312331437
Masano

Post by Masano »

Xerxes wrote:What I personally really would like: to be able to recall out of a dungeon (or song of transportation). Not being able to recall is what refrains me from hunting in a dungeon.

Personally I do not have the amount of time I used to have, I love to hunt in dungeons....but when something occurs I cannot recall out. So I have to either run through the dungeon, or simply become invisible and hope I logged out before I reappear.

I know this can be abused heavily :/
I think some of the harder dungeons already give people the opportunity to leave before the end via portal or lever. Maybe this could be extended so that every dungeon level has a lever or portal which will teleport you outside of the dungeon.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I wanna see Cirre's wierd samurai awsome Coldcreep (Halo) dungeon in Felucca.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Gutian

Post by Gutian »

I'm quite happy with the changes that have been implemented gradually... magical special armors from bones and hides, pants under plate armor, the fact that the players can interact more with the way the server is developping, using RP ... Changes that reflect the increase of players...

And what I really want to see is: See Pangaea as it was used to be few years ago, with MANY players online! The good RP and the great battles between Alliances and Guilds.
Aileth

Post by Aileth »

I'd like sausages to be craftable, for example with pig hides, meat, lard, possibly bacon and some tool to grind the meat.
Breg

Post by Breg »

Agreed I'd love more craftables for the cooking line, and a less vague tutorial on how to cook.. with all the instruments and possibilities.. Im not asking to be handed things just a better use this with this type of deal..

713-069-188