To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Darian Darkmind

Re: To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Post by Darian Darkmind »

The problem with speedhack is the temptation of going even faster resulting to people breaking the rules, getting jailed and worse.

I'd rather see something coming from Wille's creativity, from the server's side forcing everyone to run at the same speed.
Aznar

Post by Aznar »

Darian Darkmind wrote: I'd rather see something coming from Wille's creativity, from the server's side forcing everyone to run at the same speed.
I agree this would be the ideal solution, but until Wille found a server side solution, let's try and make this pact work.
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

i think i can talk on behalf of imperial here and say no, weve recently had a vote in our forums regarding a pact with another religion regarding 2d vs 3d and we just cant find a solution other than everyone has to use 3d (wich proves as a problem for me on my main char atm as i need uoam macros to play, but all is fair in love and war folks see you on the battlefield :D)
Palma

Post by Palma »

Alright guys, we can start today with this pact.

Let's do one step at a time. If you believe someone in Law or any other guild was on 3D, don't rage and stuff like that, let's all behave and talk to each other. I suggest that whenever someone makes a kill, everyone takes a screenshot when the horse name is still showing. Yes this won't solve everything but it's a start :)
So if someone doubts about another being in 3D, if the accused doesn't have a screenshot, no one minds returning the gear right? Let's just not abuse stuff here, I got my eyes on Law, and I trust the leaders of Tek, Telbo and Nox.

About Nature, welcome to the party! Who takes responsibility for you guys?

THE PACT IS STARTED!
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

We run in 2d anyway and im hp of Nature.
Xippy

Post by Xippy »

I I dont pvp much thees days due to unstable connection but if i have to then 2d all the way.
Breg

Post by Breg »

I run on 2d cant play pang any other way for some reason, nor do I have the desire too.

713-069-188
Milkbags

Post by Milkbags »

I would like to know how to run at 1.00 speed on a 2d client without having to switch to 3d.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Most use razor though will not openly admit it.
Mag'etherian

Post by Mag'etherian »

All I want is to be able to live in Canada and ride a horse in 2D with the same speed as you's who live nearer the server. I don't want choppy lag though. :P

*EDIT*

If I could do so, I wouldn't be so against PvP. Though I do not believe this server is a main PvP server. Reading the shard advertisement as a new player, I wouldn't think so. Go play Hope Lives, you will see it's not just Razor. It's location. I'm guarenteeing Razor won't fix the Canadian/American lag.