To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Kent Strider

Re: To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:Ban 3D until the speed difference has been fixed. Or simply those who use 3D are not allowed to PvP due to the huge advantage.
Fine by me, I won't PvP if the staff decides that. Then when you run into me out of Brit just keep running cause I will be on 3D.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

The solution would be simple: those who use the 3D client shouldn't PvPing in the first place. Those of us who don't care about PvP can enjoy the lagless gaming that comes with the 3D client rather than be forced to use the laggy 2D. Hopefully this means PvP mongers can play amongst each other :)
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

All this crap about 2d/3d... shut up and play the game.
~639-910-660~
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Kent Strider wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:Ban 3D until the speed difference has been fixed. Or simply those who use 3D are not allowed to PvP due to the huge advantage.
Fine by me, I won't PvP if the staff decides that. Then when you run into me out of Brit just keep running cause I will be on 3D.
Yeah exactly. Can't this be a solution? Ignore all the 3D users regarding PvP matters? They are not allowed to PvP.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:
Yeah exactly. Can't this be a solution? Ignore all the 3D users regarding PvP matters? They are not allowed to PvP.
Works for me, but what happens when everyone starts using 3D because that makes them invulnerable to being robbed?
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Johnny you sicken me. For months you grief people that shouldn't be bothered. You don't care who you rob/attack. Oh look, that guy has SHOES! HALT!!

And then you get pwned once by someone who can't PvP on 2d, due to having a gimp run, and thus he uses 3d so he can move at the Normal movement speed.

I have no respect for you and people like you. You pester people constantly, and when you die you lose what little cool you have. Be a man and shut up, accept the fact you can't win all the time. You'll have plenty more victories against newbs and vets after this.

Peace.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Pretty sure that this topic is over and done with now, time for the lock.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Americans excouse for using 3d is lag, sure there maybe one or two that actully needs 3d but srsly when the rest of you use 3d you are as fast as any euro player on 3d NOT "Normal movement speed".

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

Everyone doesn't play this game for PvP. Get over the obsession.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Quintoz wrote:Americans excouse for using 3d is lag, sure there maybe one or two that actully needs 3d but srsly when the rest of you use 3d you are as fast as any euro player

OH EM GEE...

Wow... they are whining cuz its fair and they are losing?

Yes, use 2d so Euro players have the advantage.. That sounds about as good as.. well nothing!!!