Britain healer

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Neon

Re: Britain healer

Post by Neon »

It's an old rule.

And yes inside the healer's house is it not allowed to macroing, if you are abusing the healer's healing or cureing.
Therefor not inside or next to a healer there are standing outside the house.
Use your ovn healing skill if you are a figther. And use your ovn potions if you are an alchymist.

It is still allowed to die outside the healer's home, but not infront of the door if you are macroing and will abuse the healer.
If you are a figther and can't cure yourself, buy some potions from an Alchymist then.
It is still allowed to die inside your ovn home, and go to the healer's house to be ressed.

Neon
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Why are healers able to cure and heal then anyways if they cannot be used? since its "abusing"
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

What he is trying to say Ivan is that you can still macro healing/aclhemy outside the house, aslong as it's not blocking paths or doorways, if you are simply using the healer to cure you then fare enough but only if you are macroing outside the house and not inside it.

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Thanks Kenyon Ahearn.

If you like Ivan, we can make the cure and healing delay much longer,
so you only are able to be healed or cured 1 time in every 2 hours, if you like that better.

Neon
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

There is one thing that could be changed Neon, like the ressing timer. Put it to where you can at least get ressed as many times as you can. Since you can't buy a potion to revive yourself ofc. Is this reasonable?