THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Ricardus

Re: THE MOST ZOMG'ish PICTURES FROM IG

Post by Ricardus »

Vaux27 wrote:Or maybe blocks kill? You should all test it out. /trollface
Okay... i'll train a necro to full darkness potential, and will look for you will "kill" chant :P
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

Hello there. I thought i would share some old screenshots i dug up. I will add more later, but for now this will do.

Who remembers Lord Blackthorn the tinker? And his shield of none and invulnerability.

Heres an old one, but there is one thing that came with it:

Real Men Wear Pink.

When i took this picture, i had heard of the Cult of Tekstone.. but somehow i had imagined they worshiped something more than..

Some bugs are funny, some bugs crash the shard..
And some bugs change the prices of every vendors to zero, forcing the GM´s to enter a dot command that killed _every_single_npc_ on the shard to reset the prices.

Last one for now, one of my almost impactfull act on the shard.
This was part of a quest where they added Malas if i remember correctly. You had both Winchester and Gaea there, gods came down to earth ready to lead their followers against the Imperials.

I might not have stopped the clash of titans, but i tried.
In Sanct Ylem

Followed by an awkward silence, and then "someone" .remove'ing my wall, one square at a time.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to a few more later.
Chivay

Post by Chivay »

Welcome back Zano.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

The forums will never be the same.
Thoorin

Post by Thoorin »

Mooooore pics Sid!

[ Believe I sold the Scarly suit to Hades for 700´000 back then]
Oomari

Post by Oomari »

I can even see my imperial blacksmith on that Picture, had at least 3.000.000 gold on me there. Ready for house hunting in the new land :-D
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Heh even i can be found from that picture, though i was a nooby knight still back then. Fatigue suit + Dspine heater.
Ert
Counselor

Post by Ert »

From humble beginnings

Some things he did for income were not seen as virtuous,

Atleast Sir Winchester came by to correct his behavior.

He joined a guild eventually,

The guild held occasional bar nights where even the religious ones let themselves go for the night.

The guild grew and they got a bar that wasnt quite so far away from the rest of the world. Dont mind the orcs, they didnt stay too long.

The introduction of Wizzard Weed. I miss that item so much, too bad the client couldnt take all the excitement going on and used to crash for some people.

Some brawls ended without a proper explanation of how punches traveled as far as a bow would shoot, both hitting each other and falling at the same time - to this day i have not gotten an explanation on how that could happen.

When GMs decided that boats covering every inch of the coastline from Britains docs to the forest was too much, they asked one guild for help. But first they would need practice on some poor pirates!

Their plundering skills honed to a fine art, Britains docs were invaded. Boat after boat sank to the cold depths.
But the common man was not happy with the fact random boats were disappearing, this was a QUEST, in Quests you kill the bad guys! ... but the ones terrorizing the poor defenseless boats where.. blue?
The Order of Law was not about to let that stop them, so after sinking the last boats, we made a hasty retreat.
Incognito potions were provided by one on board thankfully. They had _no_ way to track us down.

Thats it for another day. I might put up a album of the invasion of britts docks later ;D
Sane Burkz

Post by Sane Burkz »

Really nice pics Zano!

The number one forum spamer is back! hehehe :lol: