Osama be Dead

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Mike

Re: Osama be Dead

Post by Mike »

Kent Strider wrote:You know as well as we do if we stopped retaliating that only thing that would happen is we would just be getting killed only, right?
Conquer everything in the middle east and north africa, exterminate their religion, then your own. The first step is already happening. Should solve the problem.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Basil Brotheamus wrote:
We know this, you don't have to point it out. There is no big picture.
Lot of politicians or other high figure people seems to be cheering that world is a safer place, as our foreign minister for example. Dull statements, that's what I'm pointing out. There is a big picture but it's a matter of choice to see it or not.

The world is indeed safer but how much is the real question.

Most of us celebrate the death of a mass-murderer who ruined many American lives on September 11th, 2001. That's really all we cared about in the first place, a piece of mind or some sort of closure.

Terrorist will Terrorize with or without him.
Last edited by Vaux27 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
632-140-419
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Vaux knows whats up!
Aidan La'Bree

Post by Aidan La'Bree »

FINALLY!! who do we kill next? :twisted:
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Basil Brotheamus wrote:Anyone who truly believes that the death of bin Laden would somehow make the world safer is a moron imo. ;)
You really think those radicalists who's been bombing themselves for the past decade would say "Oh, they got him. Right, let's surrender"?
Didn't think so, this will just fuel the fire and from this day forward we're living one step in a more dangerous world.
kent, i understand what you're feeling, but it's not osama that makes this or that, it's much more than it.
besides, i'm sure you are aware of the theory that the us government caused it all?
anyways,it's a bit like uzriel said, it started with rock throwing and it will end in the end
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Wow the europeans feel different than the americans who thought :lol:
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

that's why we are europeans :P
lot goes on differently.
we're separated by more than an ocean :P

basil, there could be the talk with the terrorists, but for that one would need to know what they want
first, i think (don't want to flame usa ppl :P) that whatever the government says that they wanna kill all, and weapons of mass destruction blabla, it's ridiculous.if there are ppl who want to do that, it has nothing to do with islam.those on the middle east that do that, are using allah's name for stupidity as much as kings used god's name in the middle ages
now, it could be that what they want is related to economical supremacy of the west?
but as my brother says, ppl in that region of the world just like to shoot guns
i mean, they are at war all the time.every country with its own ppl, countries against countries, sects against sects...it seems the whole region is cursed :S
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

once the oil reserves deplete, we will have peace in middle east ;)
Aidan La'Bree

Post by Aidan La'Bree »

Andoriel wrote:once the oil reserves deplete, we will have peace in middle east ;)
word!
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Andoriel wrote:once the oil reserves deplete, the world will end horribly ;)
Fixed.

That's probably the US' line of thinking. :lol:

632-140-419