To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Biggs

Re: To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Post by Biggs »

Fang-Qui Droma wrote:All I want is to be able to live in Canada and ride a horse in 2D with the same speed as you's who live nearer the server. I don't want choppy lag though. :P

*EDIT*

If I could do so, I wouldn't be so against PvP. Though I do not believe this server is a main PvP server. Reading the shard advertisement as a new player, I wouldn't think so. Go play Hope Lives, you will see it's not just Razor. It's location. I'm guarenteeing Razor won't fix the Canadian/American lag.
donate what you can, if you can.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

This thing is not working as long as 3d is allowed for any of the players... i cant catch anyone anymore with 2d it seems like everyone has switched to 3d.

switching client before a fight just sounds so shitty thing to do
Masano

Post by Masano »

Ive heard speedhack only enables you to run so fast, its not like you can hack it so that your skipping like 10 tiles at a time so there is obviously some restriction serverside already. Ive also heard that even if you set 2D speedhack to max its only very very very slightly quicker than 3D so much so thats its not noticeable.

The fact its called "SpeedHACK" seems to put people off, maybe it should be referred to as a "Speed Equality Measure" -_-. Then we can all just get along PvPing and running at the same speed whether using the 2D or 3D client.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Masano wrote:Ive heard speedhack only enables you to run so fast, its not like you can hack it so that your skipping like 10 tiles at a time so there is obviously some restriction serverside already. Ive also heard that even if you set 2D speedhack to max its only very very very slightly quicker than 3D so much so thats its not noticeable.

The fact its called "SpeedHACK" seems to put people off, maybe it should be referred to as a "Speed Equality Measure" -_-. Then we can all just get along PvPing and running at the same speed whether using the 2D or 3D client.

its been discussed already before and its a no no because it causes server to lag understood? thats why speed hacks has been banned even though they dont make you go faster than 3d...
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

The server will detect any use of speedhack, so I wouldn't recommend trying it out.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Boris wrote:The server will detect any use of speedhack, so I wouldn't recommend trying it out.

- Boris
True story. The server was close to dropping me during a dragon hunt in 3D, which is when those fantastic 3D speeds show the most. I wouldn't want to get disconnected in the middle of a pvp encounter due to being too fast.
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Masano

Post by Masano »

I wasnt aware it could cause server lag, I guess because of that it doesnt really offer any solution directly but the fact that you can only go so fast surely must mean there are some restrictions on speed serverside and maybe those restrictions can be altered?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Thats so much for the pact on my part... i've kept in it for a long time now and imps just now pissed me truly off with it including other stuff that happened and im not going to fight without 3d now on.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ivan wrote:Thats so much for the pact on my part... i've kept in it for a long time now and imps just now pissed me truly off with it including other stuff that happened and im not going to fight without 3d now on.
Sorry to hear it bro. Tekstone and Telborea has been dedicated to this pact to 100%. What will it take for the rest of the server to become ready for this?
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Mike wrote:
Ivan wrote:Thats so much for the pact on my part... i've kept in it for a long time now and imps just now pissed me truly off with it including other stuff that happened and im not going to fight without 3d now on.
Sorry to hear it bro. Tekstone and Telborea has been dedicated to this pact to 100%. What will it take for the rest of the server to become ready for this?
get me tyrions head on plate and i might considering continuing the pact.

Edit: taking my words back not gonna touch 3d still but im gonna come over irl and kicks that guys ass who comes next time killing me with 3d.