IRL Pics!

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Aileth

Re: IRL Pics!

Post by Aileth »

Athan01 wrote: Long night in the airport indeed
I've slept 2 times at the airport so far and it's not that bad (Spain and Japan) :lol:
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Masano wrote:Plus im 24, cant have some weird irish guy turning up with his suitcase.. "this is my friend from an online game".... No, just no.
:lol: :lol:
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Masano wrote:No-one in the right mind would let anyone from pang who theyve never met sleep in their house. After seeing these photos Im quite happy I made the right decision.

Plus im 24, cant have some weird irish guy turning up with his suitcase.. "this is my friend from an online game".... No, just no.
Haha fair point :lol:
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

i'd let him stop over if he paid 2 mil ig gold and brought a crate of beer and some weed - killer with him.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Masano wrote:No-one in the right mind would let anyone from pang who theyve never met sleep in their house. After seeing these photos Im quite happy I made the right decision.

Plus im 24, cant have some weird irish guy turning up with his suitcase.. "this is my friend from an online game".... No, just no.
I spent few days in Palma's place and rest of the week in Guilmor's place in Portugal. Why wouldn't I? If Palma or Guilmor ever comes to Finland I got a place for them as well. I saw a lot of the Portugese players there as well as our good old friendly Canadian Sarkania and his GF - who were both also staying at Palma's place.

I had one week vacation and on the last day at work, I was talking with Palma saying I've no plans for the vacation and he said come over so I booked a flight and ten hours later I was sitting on airplane.
Yonki

Post by Yonki »

Athan01 wrote:

Haha fair point :lol:
Quite to the contrary... It depends on who it is... in this case I would have welcomed Jamie and then come to the door with my baseball bat in hand... you know... for those times he robbed me with Gislet ;)
Blide

Post by Blide »

Greetings from "Syberia".
Danielle

Post by Danielle »

Image Image
It's been awhile, but I AM BACK! :) I just thought I'd share! ^^
- Pigeon nest located at 242-025-016 -
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Oh LAWD! Welcome back! :D
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

CAMWH0R3 SEBULBA talking in Youtube about pedophiles, Tony Halme, e-cigarettes, mohawk haircuts etc. :D

In Finnish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoILWygE ... e=youtu.be