Heighten Frustration

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Zaradon

Re: Heighten Frustration

Post by Zaradon »

Seriously, i got 5 heightens and didn't get a SINGLE gain on ANY char during this weekend.

I dissapoint.

But oh well, its just Pang.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

gm's are making it harder for you so that you stick around for longer. they don't want another immoc or jam rave (which have been overthrown by you many skill points ago :D)
what the hell are you gonna do when you get to ancient in all your 5 chars?do a bit of work for nature to make sure it's the best religion, dominate pvm and stuff to maximum extent possible, then feel you accomplished all, so then you will delete those 5 chars and make another 5 chars (different classes) and repeat until you have got to ancient in all the classes?

which reminds me, 6th slot!!! (yes, i know we can't have it!)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Since whining seems to help ; 4 hours and then some of sparring without a gain =(

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Garr Growen

Post by Garr Growen »

Whining in UOAM, ICQ or what ever allways seems to boost up the gains! Right after you have shared the furstaration a gain appears from nowhere. Works supricingly often and maybe hopefully even this time. I cant understand why did they make enticement such a pain in the ass! It's very much blocking my way to be heightened with my knight. I wish it would even have some use.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Garr Growen wrote:Whining in UOAM, ICQ or what ever allways seems to boost up the gains! Right after you have shared the furstaration a gain appears from nowhere. Works supricingly often and maybe hopefully even this time. I cant understand why did they make enticement such a pain in the ass! It's very much blocking my way to be heightened with my knight. I wish it would even have some use.
Useful in giant hunting, save nooby mages that are casting in wrong place with the skill ;)
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

20 hours to get med gain. MMMMMMMMYUP
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

around 15 hours of mace train and no gain still. My gawd, tact come with 15 min...
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Simmo wrote:around 15 hours of mace train and no gain still. My gawd, tact come with 15 min...
I have the same thing, just the way around!

*Throws with empty beercans*

Boo!
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

when shit like this happens how can you feel safe that you are training it the right way when you are training res spells, or that everytime you use the skill you gain .0000001 even if it doesn't make you see the gain.

scumbag pangaea skillgain system :S
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Glarundis wrote:when shit like this happens how can you feel safe that you are training it the right way when you are training res spells, or that everytime you use the skill you gain .0000001 even if it doesn't make you see the gain.

scumbag pangaea skillgain system :S
i dont trust that .000001. How i sometimes gain within 15min and then 15 hours if i use exactly the same method.