To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Darian Darkmind

Re: To Law HP, Tek HP, Nox GM and Telbo GM

Post by Darian Darkmind »

I told everyone that as nice as this idea might have been, it will never work due to certain inviduals refusing to use 2d, yet living for PvP. These inviduals can't refuse a fight, especially if their friends are being attacked, yet they "can't" use 2d due to "lag" but the truth is they are just afraid of losing and thus taking all advantages they can. They are that focused in PvP.

Anyway, simple solution is that we all use 3d. Even if it's butt-ugly, at least then we can't whine. Let our enemies taste their own medicine.
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Guys I can say with honesty that 2D lags quite a bit for me, and I live in the Southeastern US. I choose to use it anyway currently, but in the near future I'm aware I'll have to use 3D(when I have a system that runs it more smoothly). Some of us in North American don't choose to use it, but have to out of necessity. It ensures that we're able to keep up or retreat for blessing/healing.

If this new line that we're raising money for some how makes it better, we can return to the topic. I just can't see how most North Americans can use it and still remain a viable asset or worthy opponent in PvP. I'm up for solutions to this because ultimately the 3D client is vomit in motion needless to say.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Just make North Americans non PvP-able, I really don't care. It's funny how when Seraph had Pang in Florida for 2 weeks you all cried like babies. but when the shoe is on the other foot we are liars, your all basically hyporcrits.
Tyrion

Post by Tyrion »

Darian Darkmind wrote:I told everyone that as nice as this idea might have been, it will never work due to certain inviduals refusing to use 2d, yet living for PvP. These inviduals can't refuse a fight, especially if their friends are being attacked, yet they "can't" use 2d due to "lag" but the truth is they are just afraid of losing and thus taking all advantages they can. They are that focused in PvP.

Anyway, simple solution is that we all use 3d. Even if it's butt-ugly, at least then we can't whine. Let our enemies taste their own medicine.
Paranoid much? All of this post is based in assumption. Stick to facts please. Have you bothered to test anything with a NA player IG? Have you tried and I realize this may be difficult for you to do, but have you tried seeing it from one of the NA players perspective? The simple solution is not yours. I was speaking to Ondoher about this yesterday and we could work something out with the guild / religion where we allow a handicap of sorts when PVP-engaged players leave the fighting screen they give at least 2 - 5 seconds to re-enter the screen to fight. These options are realistically possible but if you want to continue to throw assumptions and hypocrisy around, please, continue to do so, it fits your MO quite nicely.
Andoriel

Post by Andoriel »

Kent Strider wrote:Just make North Americans non PvP-able, I really don't care. It's funny how when Seraph had Pang in Florida for 2 weeks you all cried like babies. but when the shoe is on the other foot we are liars, your all basically hyporcrits.
+1,
I remember that well. I remember us americans saying " you can now bann 3d" to mock them. Funny enough server stayed in florida for only 2 weeks while we been dealing with this crap for years :D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Andoriel wrote:
Kent Strider wrote:Just make North Americans non PvP-able, I really don't care. It's funny how when Seraph had Pang in Florida for 2 weeks you all cried like babies. but when the shoe is on the other foot we are liars, your all basically hyporcrits.
+1,
I remember that well. I remember us americans saying " you can now bann 3d" to mock them. Funny enough server stayed in florida for only 2 weeks while we been dealing with this crap for years :D
See you on the 3D battlefield bro :D
"last i knew it was illegal to hate someone" Richard Mota
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Funny, i use 1MB connection wifi stick (which lags like hell, pretty often) and i still manage to survive/die/run/give some powaaar(veritas) to the other side. Tho still i dont give a F about this, will gain the loot back in next fight anyway 8-)
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Hehe Uzriel I have never been "pwned" by any 3D recently. It's my opinion that the speed advantage is sickening. Calm down and discuss it like everyone else. =)
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Palma

Post by Palma »

There is no discussing about this topic anymore imo.

I actually believe that the 3Ders here are being selfish in their speech. You speak so happily about pvping in 3D when you shouldn't as its lame. Tbh, you only speak about that cause you're actually lucky that the good old pvpers are fighting for the 2D and using the 2D. And you even tell us to shut up and just live with it lol.

Maybe everyone will understand if us europeans all make robbers and rob with 3D daily everywhere all the time. Our 3D will pwn your 3D.

Maybe then it gets banned. When you all can't go anywhere cause there's no way you can escape the robbers.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I think your being just as selfish imo, we lag like shit in 2D, this shard should be advertised as "Remember not to PvP if your in North America because if your using 2D you will surely be run down and slaughtered and if you use 3D to move faster then the Europeans will be pissed."