What would you want to do IG?

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Vaux27

Re: What would you want to do IG?

Post by Vaux27 »

Tyrion wrote:
Boris wrote:Wrestling and disarming is actually an excellent idea. I'll keep that in mind.

- Boris
Would make monks quite interesting combatants.

632-140-419
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

*remove* malediction stoning guardspam banishment solitude

remove wronging and *pvp* druidcurse

make plague curable by potions

ban speeds exceeding 2d speed. if you wanna use 3d, just antispeedhack it to run as fast as 2d regularly does (81% of the maximum 3d speed being the upper limit). using this is no biggie for someone who can handle something as complicated as (powerfully) playing Pangaea.

implement town capturing, also by guilds! also implement some kind of tax for religions and guilds to pay for their guards. nerf guards so that players can kill them with no plague or guardspam (which should not exist).

boost platemail, so that it gives more ar AND more elemental resistance per part

implement vampire bone variant for metal (gredstinuel? royal?). make it so, that this variant has 4 elemental resists otherwise, 5 if plate.

btw, anyone noticed how most people, fighter class, participating in pvp, are archers (non-religious) or priests (religious)? more pvp classes, by little tweaks.

it's been about carrying poison resist charges against robbers and poison potions against priests trying to paralyze you to do nasty stuff
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Breg wrote:I've also always loved the idea of being able to Mix ores and or possibly socket weapons after elitism. For instance you could Mix Lunar and Startear and just smelting them together for the ingots would be equal to creating an elite peice and then smithing them being somewhat as hard. you get the idea haha.

What is this? World of Warcraft?

Sockets? Really?
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Azrael wrote:
Breg wrote:I've also always loved the idea of being able to Mix ores and or possibly socket weapons after elitism. For instance you could Mix Lunar and Startear and just smelting them together for the ingots would be equal to creating an elite peice and then smithing them being somewhat as hard. you get the idea haha.

Sockets? Really?
Just because its in WoW doesnt mean its a bad idea.
Dalton

Post by Dalton »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Better hit rate against monsters, definitely. Nowadays you're pretty much useless without 105 + indy + druid bless + druid curse on enemy.
Agreed! Its annoying how much one misses...
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

Melkor wrote:
Azrael wrote:

Sockets? Really?
Just because its in WoW doesnt mean its a bad idea.
I REALLY agree with this... I've seen ALOT of ideas go to waste, JUST because WoW has it. I'm not saying that Socketing is either good or bad, but it will give Tinkers more to craft. Special Gems and such....

Edit: I don't mean to continue the off topic conversation or encourage it... so I'll say what I'd like to do IG. - I quit playing UO after 10 years for a short time and had only played on Pang for 6 months. So I would like to Heighten my chars and explore some of the higher end mobs and mechanics on this shard. I was quite excited to come back here and start playing again. I'd also like to see the player base increase IG, for more social interaction. Sometimes I feel compelled to wander around to find someone to strike up a conversation.
~639-910-660~
Mackean

Post by Mackean »

Dalton Azevedo wrote:
Darian Darkmind wrote:Better hit rate against monsters, definitely. Nowadays you're pretty much useless without 105 + indy + druid bless + druid curse on enemy.
Agreed! Its annoying how much one misses...
Agreed!.....again O_O
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Sure it can be annyoing but hunting definitely is not too hard here. If we'd increase the hitting rate, we'd need to adjust the mobs in other ways so it wouldn't become too easy - which I don't find necessary. There's few mobs which needs tweaking compared to the loot they give, necromancer for example. But generally it's pretty well balanced.
Breg

Post by Breg »

I think we should map out role playable races and possibly think about implementing them for just that. Races such as Shabooli, Praetorians, just mostly focusing on the more humonoid races we have now so players can get a fresh Idea for their roleplay. wether or not it goes as far as being able to choose different skin hues or possibly models is up to Staff but it would be pretty sick imo.

713-069-188
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Breg wrote:I think we should map out role playable races and possibly think about implementing them for just that. Races such as Shabooli, Praetorians, just mostly focusing on the more humonoid races we have now so players can get a fresh Idea for their roleplay. wether or not it goes as far as being able to choose different skin hues or possibly models is up to Staff but it would be pretty sick imo.
In practice, impossible to implement anymore, but would be definitely cool;

elves
drows
half-elves
humans
half-orcs