Ares

Re: What have you been playing?

Post by Ares »

This seems interesting: http://shardsonline.com/
Percy

Post by Percy »

ESO whilst macroing.

Anyone plan on getting it or already playing the EU server?
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Percy wrote:ESO whilst macroing.

Anyone plan on getting it or already playing the EU server?
Getting it within the next 2 weeks, and going to play on EU.
Charha

Post by Charha »

I've been playing Banner Saga and I'm hooked. This is the most beautiful, immersive and gripping strategy/RPG I've encountered since King of Dragon Pass. This is the game in which you can only make bad choices. Just as you think things couldn't go much worse, they ultimately will. The gods are dead, the sun has stopped, enemies are everywhere, everything goes wrong and you're there only to see the world burn. Your people look up to you, but soon you and everyone you ever cared for will die in the snow AND IT'S AWESOME.

The branching story is well-written. The story unfolds from the perspective of several different characters. So far I've gotten the feeling no character is safe and it might not be a good idea to level up your entire roster of heroes. The points you can allocate to your people are scarce and you never know who's going to croak next. You never know what might happen. But it's all good, the artwork is stupendous and you can adjust the difficulty as you please if some fight or another seems a little too tough. Oh, and the game's soundtrack is composed by Austin Wintory, so anyone who has played Journey ought to know that's some pretty good stuff.
Boern

Post by Boern »

I had been eyeballing that Banner game for a while. I love King of Dragon Pass (still play it on my iPhone time to time) and that added with a turn based battle mechanism seems pretty neat. But against my better judgement I bought something else instead...

Do you guys ever get the feeling, after spending hours cleaning your apartment, that you want to keep on cleaning places and things, preferably in spaaaceeee? Well, me neither, but if you did, there's a perfect game for you: Viscera Cleanup Detail - The space-station janitor simulator. After a space marine has done his job to repel an alien invasion and made a mess in the space station, someone has to clean up the blood spatters off the walls and collect the severed body pieces. Now that someone can be you! Awesome! Doubly awesome if you have tendencies for OCD and can't leave a spot unclean.

Yes, I paid real life money for this. Someone please take the money I have left away from me.
Charha

Post by Charha »

You chose the Viscera Cleanup Detail over Banner Saga? Oh, man. Enjoy cleaning up those entrails. :lol:

Judging from a couple of videos I watched that space janitor simulator seemed pretty fun, but only in the sense that it gives you a laugh for about an hour or so - maybe two if you're drunk, maybe even three if there are drunken friends around. But do correct me if I'm wrong.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Boern wrote: Yes, I paid real life money for this. Someone please take the money I have left away from me.
Contact me and I'll kindly take your moneyh.

Anyhow I've been lately playing elder scrolls online along with CSGO and LoL, all three are quite good games.

If you are fan of elder scrolls lore, eso offers quite a lot content for you. I've taken great liking in the mini quest lines of 5-10 quests in the same town that concentrate on same matter etc. its quite interesting nicely created so that the quests are nearly always related to something else. I've not been into pvp yet, since everyone is level 50 and have steeds etc. its impossible to butt inn with 29 lvl healer. Dungeons on the other hand were quite entertaining even if I got pissed off with people letting me, their healer die basicaly on purpose.
Boern

Post by Boern »

Ivan wrote: Contact me and I'll kindly take your moneyh.
Ha, the joke's on you! I don't have any money left. Haha ha... ha

Yeah, sometimes I even myself question my decision making process but it can lead to some unexpected finds. Just... maybe not in this particular case. Oh well, the break's almost over. Back to cleaning up those entrails stuck inside the generator, hooo!
Percy

Post by Percy »

Running With Rifles

I believe it to be the new Soldat! It has single player on the demo but with multiplayer capability on full release.
Send any messages to this location;
635'288'825
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

nhl14
291-697-526