Britain healer

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Ivan

Britain healer

Post by Ivan »

Why is there sign "no macroing near or inside healer"? cant realy understand that. Could someone explain?
Jam Rave

Re: Britain healer

Post by Jam Rave »

few years ago alchys was ably to macro inside healer and they healed all the time before healers got nerffed and now they heal only oncea while prolly thats why
Otex

Post by Otex »

Macroing inside the healers could prevent other players from getting in and out of the healers when they need a cure/after res.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

But if i understood right it ment near, around, inside and whole healer area to be unallowed to use.

Today i actualy got blocked at healer door had low stamina no bandages and my macro drunk one potion so i died and waited 5mins before ress...
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

ur not supposed to train healing there either, unless Alty and co change the rules ofc.
Neon

Post by Neon »

The sign was placed because new players didn't know the rule.

And it is not allowed to abuse the healer to cure or heal.

This is most used when someone is training alchymi or poisoning.

Neon
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Its illegal? :O every alchemist uses the healers, and everyone who trains poisoning runs between healers.
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

It is illegal inside the house. What you do is train or work outside and run in when needed. At least that`s what i have been told when the sign was put up :oops: Also be aware that the healer at the altar is inside the "house" without roof.
Last edited by Esmeralda on Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Esmeralda wrote:It is illegal inside the house. What you do is train or work outside and run in when needed. At least that`s what i have been told when the sign was put up :oops:
Same thing I was told.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

:S so no more macroing at the healer with 10 peoples group and gm macro check appearing and atleast 2 players getting skills drops :'<

used to train poisoning there with archer... (i only use healer when i die with archer.)

Well with priest i've taken few cures because i simply can get it right before im dying so i can heal myself full health and gain healing :D

sad that its unallowed now :S