3d-2d

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Whitewolf

3d-2d

Post by Whitewolf »

Hello, you all know me as Calamity, some call me Fagget, other 3d abuser, but im here to tell you
im a Pangaean 1st!

Most people Complain that people who use, 3D are overpowered in pvp, and that it makes it unfair let me simply exsplain some things,
so i no longer feel like im cheating while i use 3D.

3D: since i live in Canada i have lag issuse as do most North american players, i have a 2d client but its choppy and move ethir same-slower then
everyone else in pang.

today i tested speed with theo, the diffrance between my 3d and his 3d where not much, mine slightly faster, but over all when i was in 2d he 3d it was no compation.

Overall when somone use's 3D they are ethir much faster or slightly faster then 2d user's, but everyone knows that.

The Exscuse that "you use 3d so your a fagget nub for beating me" is complete bullshit, not only have most switched to 3d in pvp now, but honestly most of you are faster then me no joke.
you all can cast disco, you always have somone para, you stay in a group and Beat down, there are sooo many ways we can be killed since we are simply HUGELY outnumber'd and tbh the fact me and lus use 3d to fight off the somtimes 10 people evens out.

Imo im just sick of seeing OMFG you use 3d, the fact is, WE USE 3D its not going anywhere, and Truly overall its Fair for what we fight against,
thanks for reading this rant, PC
Valran Cranium

Re: 3d-2d

Post by Valran Cranium »

It's even more lame to use 4D.

:'<
is Cirre.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Valran Cranium wrote:It's even more lame to use 4D.

:'<

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!
Neku

Post by Neku »

i use 3d :D 2d looks fucking ugly :lol:
Sherrod

Post by Sherrod »

*Slaps*
Made by Adrian
Gorath Blackmind

Post by Gorath Blackmind »

Sherrod wrote:*Slaps*
Neku

Post by Neku »

does this shard support kingdom reborn?? ;)
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

KEEP SLAPPING BRING IT!
Neku

Post by Neku »

*spanks*
Kenyon Ahearn

Post by Kenyon Ahearn »

I've always said that cala, because you and lucius use 3D it compensates for the numbers game, I wouldnt like 10 3D users vs 2 3D users, it's be boring. If the fight is longer and much more itneresting with a mixture of 3D and 2D then hell go for it. It only upsets people who have issues with dying/being killed (High ego/pride at stake).

So keep it going, Im changing to Knight anyway ;D so it should be a good giggle!

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.