Favorite Classes!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Mackean

Re: Favorite Classes!

Post by Mackean »

bard for me
Ivan wrote:Barbarian would be fun as dex baba with spear but cba to make suchs things because its simply useless (spears would be aweosme, bone armors and spear bleh :p )

also sms would be fun if bladed staff was made into faster weapon with good dmg... something a bit better than spear or something.... and also add some kind of weapon for 90-105 training like macefight has.
yeah we need more diversity in weapons
Aznar

Post by Aznar »

GM'd: knight, priest, mage, bard, treasure hunter, blacksmith, assasin.
Tried but not maxed: animal tamer, tailor, tinker, warrior, druid, necromancer.

Of all these classes i had the most fun with my bard and assasin and if i had to choose, i'd pick bard.

My bard Malek was so versatile. I could use a maul, buff myself (+26 to all stats, + a LOT of AR), wear reasonable armor, use magic (even was able to cast gates with +10 magery cloth), free food, able to spread plague, song of transportation (transports everyone near you to the spot you memorized with it). We used to ally ourselves with religions in AG, so add a religion maul and armor bless to that mix and you'd have a mean ass killing machine :)

Palma and me once decided to create assasins so we made the Rio sisters. Sabrina Rio and Christina Rio. We had a lot of fun roleplaying with them. We both had GM Stealth + fencing and we both had an indestructable startear kryss and a +10 stealth cloth. With that we were able to kill most players in 1 or 2 hits. We used to go to the graveyard, hide and stealth and then when badass reds showed up, we had someone talk to them for the RP, warning them to leave or die. Of course they would never ever leave and then we sneaked up on them and double backstabbed them. Usually 1 stab was enough, but 2 was a guaranteed kill. Of course, soon everyone knew about us and didn't dare stand still in 1 spot anymore anywhere near the graveyard. You'd see the reds moving every few seconds to a new spot just out of fear of being backstabbed. Fun times :)
Breg

Post by Breg »

I remember Malek fo sho probably remember alot of your characters was your assassin Skrin Daga?

713-069-188
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Thats Palma Fencer.
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

haha that skrin dagda character is classic :D
how does palma rob so many ppl with that char?i've seen the skills, and they're really not that good :D
Arion

Post by Arion »

His tactics are flawless lool