Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do it.

yes
68%
no
32%

Total votes: 47

Ivan

Re: Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

Post by Ivan »

so you are saying that there is no difference in rp if malas would be closed and all other towns expect britain? tekstones would keep attacking britain a bit more because imp and nature would be closed (tekstone would gain more members easily)
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Perhaps instead of just removing guard and vendor spawns it can be rp'd, something that sadly gets left out waaaay to much theese days.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

*Sigh* Nothing is going to save such an old game, leave Malas and Imperial alone :(
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Kent Strider wrote:*Sigh* Nothing is going to save such an old game, leave Malas and Imperial alone :(
So you say you dont want lose your 60 piety? aswell those uber spawn spots... ah but most of malas is under farming of nature anyway i cant see why you actualy care... or does imperial and nature have already combined group hunts?
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

He dosen't prolly hasen't logged for 1 months as far as I'm concenrened, posts like that should really be auto jail..

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

lol? Yeah I don't want to lose my 60 piety either but thats not the point what so ever. And I have been logged on lately actually Quintoz just no where near you most likely. I enjoy the Imperial roleplay and really can't see how Kent could be anything else than a worshipper of Her anymore.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Quinny someone had to say it, i dont personaly have anything against kent but imo 3 members in imperials who is intrested in joining?

Aswell rp is rp it can be rp'd that like Esuna gets killed by dennac and imperials will turn into a guild which is loyal to esuna even after her death... if someone is brave enough to keep priest without a religion... from my view no one on pangaea cares about rp at all more than that its fun when it happens... (ofc there are these who make stories and etc but still its not the same as rping with another peoples)

its logical that weakened god that doesnt have any followers gets slayed by another god easily

Also if im not totaly wrong server computer gets probably a bit faster if malas is removed... and it can be added if pangaea regains need of more space for players...
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I don't know why I bothered to post :P Our awesome staff wouldn't do this !
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Reasons for:
may increase player to player interation (or they'll just not bother still)
more people to pvp (and dryloot)
may decrease lag (what lag?!)
Ivan said so!

Reasons against:
years of devolopment and rp to get this far. At what price do we del two religions and a whole world?
Why delete the two best religions for everyone to join hack n slash fest? (best rp wise IMO)
there your loot too not just natures (malas)
you may see more people but you won't see that beutiful orange or shiny brown anymore.

Delete tek n law instead that's more of a shock to the system instead of law rulz
all n tekstone will kill you if you don't get on your knees n suck me off!!

as a side not they will never block all town except brit that's lunacy.
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

sorry guys but i see this poll, as hwo is doing drugs and hwo is not.
not long ago we where asked to get t2a back as a map .

Alteran