Non-PVP weekend

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Should we have a Non-PVP weekend?

Yes
57%
No
36%
Makes no difference
8%

Total votes: 76

Ricardus

Re: Non-PVP weekend

Post by Ricardus »

I'm not leaving... i play here + / - from the time that the server has opened and things wore a bit different back then.

I kinda hoped Boris had locked the topic by now
ImageSTFU Noob!!
Boris wrote:Don't worry, we're not here to kill baseclass, it's Telboreas duty.
- Boris
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Ricardus wrote:So go fight them naked because that's what hapens to some of us after being robbed a few times! Is that hard alowing some of us to have a robber-free weekend from time to time?
A non-robber weekend sounds non-rpish. A no from me.
Ricardus wrote: I kinda hoped Boris had locked the topic by now
Since you started posting that bullshit? Hell yeah bro. I agree with you.
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Tinks wrote:Today it seems like you can't move out of the guardzones without being forced to pvp at all.. And it's even encouraged. Quite annoying. :P
Maybe it's because a certain group ain't doing their job. So I suggest you write an RP letter to this group and complain and hope that they do something about it in-game.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

We all know you are trolling Kent. But fail. The argument is correct.
Next time though bro! =)

Edit: Oh yeah. Maybe instead of trolling the forums. Shouldn't Kent "The Brute^^" Strider be out there saving Uzriel and shit? You being Law and all. But I don't know. Only seen it from your awsome sigs. Not actually from in-game.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

if this was non looting would we all agree a weekend off would benefit all partys.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Biggs wrote:if this was non looting would we all agree a weekend off would benefit all partys.
So this Poll about non-PvP weekend is not about the PvP itself. It's about items? Alright. So what's the difference? When no one can loot items will ALOT of new RP happen that couldn't happen before?

I ain't against the idea of a non-pvp weekend. I'm just suprised people think it will create alot of RP that wasn't possible to create before.
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Johnny Walac wrote:We all know you are trolling Kent. But fail. The argument is correct.
Next time though bro! =)

Edit: Oh yeah. Maybe instead of trolling the forums. Shouldn't Kent "The Brute^^" Strider be out there saving Uzriel and shit? You being Law and all. But I don't know. Only seen it from your awsome sigs. Not actually from in-game.
Nice trolling. No one else has seen it, but you and Kent know the truth. When Kent shows up, you run. Cool job making yourself look bad ass on the forums though brah, cause you know, battles are won on the forums.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Had fun running around Trinsic huh brah?
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Uzriel Raven wrote:
Johnny Walac wrote:We all know you are trolling Kent. But fail. The argument is correct.
Next time though bro! =)

Nice trolling. No one else has seen it, but you and Kent know the truth. When Kent shows up, you run. Cool job making yourself look bad ass on the forums though brah, cause you know, battles are won on the forums.
Haha classic! Nice of you to join us Uzriel and wipe Kent tears as always! :lol:
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Johnny Walac wrote:
Uzriel Raven wrote:
Next time though bro! =)

Haha classic! Nice of you to join us Uzriel and wipe Kent tears as always! :lol:
They did need wiping :(