Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do it.

yes
68%
no
32%

Total votes: 47

Biggy

Re: Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

Post by Biggy »

im up for that i miss papua!
Melkor

Post by Melkor »

Currently the land is too big to support such a small playerbase, you barely see anyone around.

if you dont count that red guy that keeps hanging around the farmlands.
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Sorry Alteran, I'm not on drugs but I have to agree. People concerned about the RP are just hyprocrites as there's been no RP around for a long time anymore. Tekstone got deleted in the first place without any kind of RP reason and introduced back the same way.

Tekstone had to be brought back because it has always been the spice of this shard, keeping things interesting and people busy. Imperial and Nature not so much... that's why they should be removed. Either that or Tekstone and Nature deleted, forcing Imperial and Law to the war they are meant to have. But to be honest Tekstone has so much more to offer than Imperial ever has, or ever will have.

Imperial is something that should of never been made in the first place, and so is Malas. But now that Malas is there I guess the dungeons in Malas can be saved so people have lots of hunting places. Or whole Malas could be made one huge hunting ground, all towns lead and inhabited by enemy NPC races, praetorians etc.
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Agree with malas being hunting ground, and "ruin" the citys in it so there can be no houses for sale and vendors packed up.
Whitewolf

Post by Whitewolf »

Gm's Listen to your people!
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

sorry i can not , things stay as they are .
and alex think it time you lay low for a while.

Alteran
Pecullia
Game Master

Post by Pecullia »

Darian Darkmind wrote:People concerned about the RP are just hyprocrites as there's been no RP around for a long time anymore.

Correct me if Im wrong, but are you saying that NO ONE is roleplaying?
That is a pretty rude accusation towards the rest of the playerbase isen't it?

Let us leave it at that and get back to the issue.

Not many players, too much land to run around in. Or something.
Understandable, but killing off religions or removing half the map etc. will not do the trick. Like Alteran said.

I do agree, however, that some towns can be made into hunting spots, if these towns are totally empty.
It wont hurt anyone, and no one says it has to be permanently.

Land fixes we can handle, but creating the role-play is up to you.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

With our huge 7 total online players i dont think that 4 religions 2 lands is realy needed...

2 religions would be enough and they should be forced to fight and rp with each other (this why i said tekstone and law they have been known to have a war for a long time) and if you truly want rp you can make a guild which worshippes esuna and tries to resurrect her blaa blaa blaa and when its right time gms could remake the religion.

2 lands is way too much lets share whole map that we got in use atm to 7 parts, world seems to be so populated is there reason for this many cities?!
After this change think that there wouldnt be no other cities (with vendors guards or houses) than britain also malas would be out of use people would be forced to see each others (everyones gotta use house or bank once in a while).

There could be made somekind of solution for red players like covetous would be left with the sailor (make it invulnerable) and then serpents houses would stay and there could be made special guards that wont allow "war mode" near them.

We could also make city closing changing etc into rp events... like cities would get sieged by monsters (no notice to anyone about the siege) an after they get attacked 5 times and monsters succeed in killing all guards and vendors the city could be closed.

That serpents etc thingy i was talking about could be made that like the robbers and murders of felucca decide to make a safe haven for themselves and hire all kinds of brave fighters to defend the city from blood lusty peoples no matter are they murders, robbers or normal people if they show anykind of offensive actions they would be slayed instantly.

Rp for closing religions... tek vs nature - Dennac would devour Gaea with support of followers (large quest) and that way teks would in "rp" have gotten their more powerful tomes which they got now (ofc this has been rp:d some way but cant help it)

Law - Imp since lord blackthorn has been banished imperial forces have weakened and order of law decides to take out the traitors but just right before they get to destroy esuna she uses her last resort and destroys all gates to malas and sends all attackers and defenders back to Felucca. (guild which worshippes esuna could be made and when it reaches 20 active players imperial could be remade)

Dungeons and hunting grounds of malas could be opened by making portal conjurers that can make a gate to entrances of the dugeons or straight into the dungeons and it could be rpd (in a quest ofc) that portal conjurers have found a way to go trough esunas block but can only make it to several areas and if you go too "far" from the gate you will be returned to felucca but they have found way around that too but they need assistance with this, players have to scatter around glowing stones which destroy part of the esunas spell (players gotta go trough all dungeons in malas in that quest) so the place area will be avaible.

There is some ideas how to make... Anyways the area we got in use atm is way too much also is there need for 4 religions when there wont be ever more than max 10 players online at time.

I am not trying to remove everything for ever just for a while so we can get players encouraged to rp and pvp instead of the full hunting that it has been mostly untill now. This could be rpd and returned as they were later.

Wouldnt it be easier for tekstone to attack there where is peoples instead of attacking cities with guards only? Their effort would be seen somewhere and it would have effect and peoples would not like it to happen again (killing all guards and bankers once in a day is kinda annoying for a longer time so law and normal ppl would start pvp against teks) that would also make more rp.

Closing towns would be good to make that like there would be informed which town would be closed, when they would be closed also peoples would be given full price of their house back etc so it would be player friendly...
Alteran

Post by Alteran »

1. it summer time , many dont play at the summer time , allways have been that way.
2. i was online lastnight 21 online, so yes doing the day it normaly around 4 -7 online, when more where online there where 10 -15 online.

Alteran
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

well if alteran seems to have decided to not do any changes its impossible to try turn his head... atleast close down some cities which encourage peoples to spread... also you should consider that 3 players religion thing is there any meaning in it.