Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Do it.

yes
68%
no
32%

Total votes: 47

Houston

Re: Boost in Activity, Economy and overall players seen.

Post by Houston »

You guys actually have no idea how much the shard depends of the players.

Thats the only reason the GM's keep it up.
We are the key to get more players into it, if we keep the "messing around" with roleplay, pvp, pvm, quests and whatnot.

Thanks for listening and also boost your images with the adventures.
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

Tbf fair it will never hit off again I think people have realised this. Yes it's not a good way of thinking as pang 1 is the key to a sucessful pang 2 there are people waiting for pang 2 and refuse to play pang 1 understandably and almost all will leave pang 1 when 2 comes out. But new player on pang 1 can be refreshing but incredably hard for them, and may get the wrong atmosphere like we have ATM but that's just horny kids wanting to rule te eWorld!
Esmeralda

Post by Esmeralda »

Not sure why you speak for majority. If Pang2 will be like Seraphs pang1 time with nazi methods and bullshit administration, i rather quit than playing with a guy who thinks he can finance a server by selling pangaea t-shirts and runs quests by spawning monsters and then play WoW himself :roll:
stating the obnoxious
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Esmeralda wrote:Not sure why you speak for majority. If Pang2 will be like Seraphs pang1 time with nazi methods and bullshit administration, i rather quit than playing with a guy who thinks he can finance a server by selling pangaea t-shirts and runs quests by spawning monsters and then play WoW himself :roll:
Completely 100% agree. This staff may seem a bit slacker but I mean so what? They aren't nazi's at least.
Biggy

Post by Biggy »

There is more than one member on the pang 2 team... So what if he wanted to sell Pangaea tshirts he needed funding for us all to keep playing, the way that guy thinks one day he may come up with a fantastic idea and you'll want it!! Just becuase some/all his ideas so far are not 100% liked doesn't mean his future ideas will be a disaster.

Personally I couldn't give a crap who controls the shard as long as it's running and you can rp what you like.
Havoc

Post by Havoc »

Just let the lands and religions be as they are and focus on voting so we can get every possible player canditate in.

Also the account creation is very important. many will swich to another server if its too complicated or time consumpting. One reason for new people to avoid the server is seriously retarded skillgain speeds but i wont go to that ^^

Id say make a good nice looking homepages with instant acc creation program and everyone vote like hell :)
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent Strider wrote:Tek got looked at, now its time Imperial tome got looked at too.
Who needs rituals when there are kickass rites. Orange negation stones inside dungeons ftw. (one has been recently spotted I think, at least people on the map talked about such)
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Lies and hogwash I say.
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Kent Strider wrote:Lies and hogwash I say.
This may be true as well for I've seen no stones or even screenshots myself.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Max, quite stupid to make such a statement without any evidence is it not?.

Stop the cuckening on Pang #MakePangGreat