How bad is pangaea economy?

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

How bad is pangaea economy?

Very good
2%
Good
9%
Normal
32%
Bad
28%
Very bad
30%

Total votes: 57

regdab

Re: How bad is pangaea economy?

Post by regdab »

KaneThun wrote:People have afraid of clean loot cuz they dont want to loose their so adorable clothes but a item wipe would be okay?-.-
I would say 80% of us who dont want clean loot aren't because we are so scared to lose cloths, but because the people who are currently in the position to rob aren't anywhere near mature enough for it.

To keep it on topic, i said normal. I am selling things on my tailor pretty well, and armors seem to be reasonably priced
~555-334-995
KaneThun

Post by KaneThun »

I would say 80% of us who dont want clean loot aren't because we are so scared to lose cloths, but because the people who are currently in the position to rob aren't anywhere near mature enough for it.
What you mean? You wanted robbers to leave your clothes? So armours, weapons, jewels and clothes loot would be fine?
regdab

Post by regdab »

Your post makes no sense, but from what i understand

No, a majority of the robbing player base doesn't deserve to loot anything, but we arent getting it taken down to that.

So for now, we vote no to cloth looting, get over your greed and accept it.
~555-334-995
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

I'll always say ig markets > boards.

* An auction - not able to pull out half way through or not complete the sale.
* High chance of roleplay.
* Dibbledops
Ugjer

Post by Ugjer »

What issues do maturity or the lack thereof bring to robbery?
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Ugjer wrote:What issues do maturity or the lack thereof bring to robbery?
Seriously? No comment
Ugjer

Post by Ugjer »

Kent Strider wrote:
Ugjer wrote:What issues do maturity or the lack thereof bring to robbery?
Seriously? No comment
Yes, seriously. :P I don't know what kind of people inhabit this community nowadays and how they deal with things.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

KaneThun wrote:
What you mean? You wanted robbers to leave your clothes? So armours, weapons, jewels and clothes loot would be fine?
Problem for robbers is atm that you cant loot anything else except armors, weapons and jewels, earning by cleaning hunting group etc is hard because you get only their stuff (vamp bones and shit which is used anyways) cant get any money out of it and etc. I play robber for the pvp, rp and etc reasons mostly but would ofcourse be nice to earn something while robbing. But gms wont extend looting rules which makes us robbers be underpowered in everyway compared to law or anything that is on "good side".

Back to topic.

Pang economy is just fine for some people like smiths, alchemists and etc earn a lot all of time but tailors seem to have no need for and most of the tailored items are a bit underpriced compared to how hard they are to get. Also tailor is kind of totaly mule based char because you simply cant get bones from anywhere, i've tried buying 3k vamp bones making them into suits and selling but it just wont work you wont earn enough with these prices to keep it up also you get so easily stuck with loads of shitty suits which you cant get sold, after that your tailor turns into suit making machine for yourself and your friends, or anyone who has bones/hides in need to be made.
Monad
Game Master

Post by Monad »

Ivan wrote:But gms wont extend looting rules which makes us robbers be underpowered in everyway compared to law or anything that is on "good side".
Law priest on ICQ wrote:Btw, are GM's aware that red chars rule Pangaea. Now there's 3-5 active players in Law and 20 active robbers. I have 6 friends in Law who starts to make robbers because they can't hunt and only option is to rob. So Law dies soon and everyone is only interested on robbing. So something must be done before the playerbase lowers too much.
So please, enlight me and make up your mind. Which one of you is who we treat so badly and wrong and which one of your gameplay we make miserable by favoring other side? Because both sides say practically the same. :)

There are some changes coming in change of the year but for now how about both of you stop being so sorry for yourself, grow some dignity (balls) and play with what you got.
regdab

Post by regdab »

*edited due to not being constructive*
~555-334-995