Favorite Classes!

If you want to know the community’s opinion about a topic, make a poll here.

Moderator: Game Masters

Breg

Favorite Classes!

Post by Breg »

Like the topic says whats your favorite class and why? for personal role-play reasons or for power?

I enjoy Barbarians most and not even because they have the largest str cap either, their just so versatile role-play wise.

Second favored is my cook, definitely a go-getter and tons of things to do when there's nothing else you feel like doing.

Third Druid, nothing more awesome then a tree hugger that can be hugged as a tree. :lol:

713-069-188
Monad
Game Master

Re: Favorite Classes!

Post by Monad »

As a player I played knight, priest, archer, tailor, tinker, druid, mage, thief. Those classes I trained to pretty much "gm" level. Had some other chars too but never really trained them enough to be able to tell how they was.

The most favorable classes were definitely druid and a thief. When used all the arsenal what it gives, druid is very fun to play and useful aswell. Thief has lot of useful skills and playing it is something totally different to other classes. But you can play it in "regular" way too for hunting, PVP, lockpicking etc giving a good fun for long time.

Least favorable was tinker for sure. I played it alot but never really enjoyed it. Sand mining and doing jewels was pretty much all I did with it.
Simmo

Post by Simmo »

Monad was dual-accing! Curse him!

I like assasin and mage.
Thoorin

Post by Thoorin »

Archer, mos def.
Boris
Admin

Post by Boris »

I'd go with fencers aswell.

- Boris
Leather armor is best for sneaking, because it's literally made from hide.
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

I've had knight, druid, blacksmith, bard, priest and warrior so my perspective is limited to those classes: my favourite class would be bard.

I've only had one for a few months and it is by far the class I have had the most fun in vs all my other characters combined. I love the guaranteed damage the songs give (makes the horrible hit rate with the scepter is less painful *whine*). I love being able to wipe out numerous little mobs in the same time, I love being able to boost/shield and use magic reflect too. The awesome nature of the class allows me to play hero who rarely dies when saving people from mob (too difficult to be a hero IRL, IG it's easy but you don't get the girl). There are other details which make this class REALLY satisfying to play but I don't want the bard nerfed ._.

Though bard is my favourite class to play, I also my time as a Law knight. It was nice to be big hulking "the tank" of the team. The most enjoyable times on my knight involved dressing up like a virtue guard, drinking an incognito potion and role playing around Brit. I even used this a few times near robbers and they would just RUN, end of the world scattering like flies RUN. If they were looting the corpse of a dead victim and saw me galloping towards them they would scram without even looting the good stuff, it was hilarious :lol: I think I might have remembered someone trying to dispell me thinking I was a summon- this cracked me up a lot XD
Breg

Post by Breg »

The most enjoyable times on my knight involved dressing up like a virtue guard, drinking an incognito potion and role playing around Brit. I even used this a few times near robbers and they would just RUN, end of the world scattering like flies RUN. If they were looting the corpse of a dead victim and saw me galloping towards them they would scram without even looting the good stuff, it was hilarious :lol: I think I might have remembered someone trying to dispell me thinking I was a summon- this cracked me up a lot XD
This made my day :lol:

713-069-188
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

ROFL Malfoy hahaha
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Barbarian would be fun as dex baba with spear but cba to make suchs things because its simply useless (spears would be aweosme, bone armors and spear bleh :p )

also sms would be fun if bladed staff was made into faster weapon with good dmg... something a bit better than spear or something.... and also add some kind of weapon for 90-105 training like macefight has.