Changes and Fixes 14.8 ->

General information concerning the shard / Server
Wille
Developer

Changes and Fixes 14.8 ->

Post by Wille »

I was away on a rather long work trip, but I've now returned. Let's get some stuff done again shall we.

14.8:
- Treasure maps can again be digged correctly with a shovel.
Hear it not my lord, for it is a knell. That summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Wille
Developer

Re: Changes and Fixes 14.8 ->

Post by Wille »

- New Haven Inns work properly again.
- Mayday now asks whether you want to call Law or Imperial to your aid.

...And 1000 lines of code more for things to come soon!
Hear it not my lord, for it is a knell. That summons thee to heaven, or to hell.
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

- Scribes now have something new to craft..
- New house commands for sales from houses
- Jewels now show their quality in their name
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

I have been able to convert our statics indices to match those of our map and thus make them compatible with past Mondain's Legacy statics tools. We will now be able to use tools like CentrED to implement new statics swiftly and effectively. Expect possible destruction of non-static landscape for the creation of static, less laggy ones.
Wille
Developer

Post by Wille »

Fortification of hats has been altered and should now produce correctly named hats in all cases. Please not that bone, studded, leather, chainmail etc have been left to the names on purpose. Thus you may get something like a dragon bone straw hat of invulnerability.

If you however do encounter results like a chanmail coif of Floppy Hat, please do report them. Previously gotten such results should get renamed by a GM.