~!~The Siege of Magincia & Nujel'm Underway~!~

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Vaux27

Re: ~!~The Siege of Magincia & Nujel'm Underway~!~

Post by Vaux27 »

*Reads Karina's note*

Your choice to pin this parchment here is most confusing, and has no bearing on this discussion. As for this matter I was also present for, you were asked countless times as to why you were in Her temple, a place of learning. Your remarks among Imperial soldiers inside of Her temple was the reason for your punishment. Place this parchment elsewhere if you wish to continue discussion and do not let your own foolishness clutter up real matters at hand in the future.

- Maven Vaux; Monk of Her
632-140-419
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

Akkarrin, it's an oath that you can't lie?
I don't know if you took an oath or not, but I assure you you just lied when you said there were no signs of sieges in Nujel'm and Magincia. We purified every street, and either a very swift magic occured or you just lied.

And Karina, I was not there, I don't know what happened.
But you are welcome to contact our leaders for this matter.

-Gothrim
Ondoher

Post by Ondoher »

Akkarrin words does not stop us from achieving our goals, actions will. You showed us last night how willing you were to stop us, what would Winchester say about you abandoning your temple ? Your forces are weak, painting a few guards on these pictures changes nothing. Magincia and Nujel'm will be ours, trade routes will be secured and the whitecoats will be thrown out.

For Her glory Brothers! The siege continues!

-Ondoher, High Priest
Mike

Post by Mike »

One who claims that he can besiege a town without civilian casualties is far removed from reality. All empires are built on blood.

Alus Vitellus
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

Ondohor winchester would praise common sense, 1 against 7 is a pointless cause, there are better ways to fight then needlessly dieing

and if you commit a sneak attack or any aggresive actions against any of our cities again i shall do the same to Occlo and Moonglow.

from my understanding there was talk of truce, if you truely care for peace then stop these attacks and let the talks continue.

-Akkarrin, officer of law
Masano

Post by Masano »

You can draw as many false pictures as you like too, simple fact is there is no consistent siege and all of this is utterly pointless and boring.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I am ready for you, if you think you are good enough then come to moonglow sinner. I will show you true pain. I am always around you naive whitecoat.

Why would we want a truce pact? Order of Imperial is no suffering any lose and with the strenght our Goddess is giving us to cleanse and purify these unholy lands to make it better, we will not stop on your demands.

Azrael, Order of Imperial
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

im taking no further part in the discussion, it has turned to nothing but insults back and forth, and the same views repeated over and over again.

I wish that the peace talks prove to be prosperous for both our Orders.

-Akkarrin, Officer of Law
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

*Aerius approaches the board, and after reading the numerous posts trying to sort through the bickering and squabbling in an attempt to find out the facts, he shakes his head and lets out a sigh as he writes.*

To the Imperial Forces,

I understand you're attempting yet another onslaught against an Island currently under the rule of our Lord British. This seems to be an ongoing issue, to which there will be no resolve until your Order has taken over the world, and what then? How many peaceful people will be Murdered in the name of your Order's peace? You proclaim protection to the cities that you're invading, cities that are currently under the protection of our Order and Lord British. Which it would seem then, that they only need protection from you, the invaders.

I'm sure that you will mock our Order and our ability to protect Magincia and Nujel'm, but it is no secret our numbers have diminished to just a few loyal subjects. This will not rattle our spirits or those of the people or the Virtuous guards, if anything, it will only strengthen our resolve in defending the people. I pray you reconsider, the blood of the innocent will be the only currency used to buy what you call glory for your “goddess”.

If peace talks are out of the question, I will recruit the people of Magincia and Nujel'm to stand along side of our Order and the Guards to defend their homes. They will not die without a fight, and will not give their homes to your Chaos. The only propaganda being spread, is the hypocritical claims of peace, gained through war, in an already peaceful city.

Do not expect Victory this time...

Signed by the Order of Law,
Aerius
~639-910-660~
Diam Larkei

Post by Diam Larkei »

The Imperial Order wishes you the best of luck to find Lord British's fidels these days.

-Diam Larkei,Her Vicar
Don't argue with idiots.They drag you to their own level,then beat you with experience!
GO!HabsGO!