The Order of Heads

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Iru Kandji

The Order of Heads

Post by Iru Kandji »

*You stumble across a trail of blood leading to a tree near the Brit graveyard. Nailed to that tree you find the heads of 4 lawmen: Aerius, Orin, Akkarin, Seline. A letter attached above the decapitated heads reads:*

The four of these lot failed against one man. Telborean might cannot be denied, bow down to my king or the rest of your order shall face a similar fate.

*At the end of the note a final sentence is seen*

Steven Wainright, you still owe me taxes. I expect them to be paid or you will face a similar end.

~ Iru Kandji, Telborean Taxman
Aerius

Re: The Order of Heads

Post by Aerius »

*Walks up to the Tree and reads the message and pins a message of his own*

This man attacked me when I was alone in meditation outside Vesper, I had no weapon and my armor was quite lacking. Not only did he have poor grammar and speaking abilities, but he took the mangled armor I wore as well as Food, Gold, and my Robe and Cloak endowed with the Law colors. This man has no honor and will be punished to the utmost level of the Law.

Signed,
Aerius, Elder Priest of Law
~639-910-660~
Arion

Post by Arion »

I'm wondering how you found my name... I surely did not give it to you

- Wainright
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

*Azrael noticed a fimiliar scent and starts looking around, he noticed a blood trail and follows it*

*A Letter is stuck in a near by tree with a dagger*

Dear Iru,

You might have taken the heads of these Law men, but I give you my word as a Cleric of Imperial you will suffer for your actions if you harm anyone outside of an Order or Cult. If you attack another soul that does not wish to deal you harm you will continue to be hunted like a wild dog. If you attack a member of Imperial, we will with pleasure give you a punishment that will have you doubtful of your own mind.

We are through with the Telborean, anyone found claiming to be part of these bandits will be dealt with accordingly. Order of Law, might have another way of dealing with them, but we are not sitting back idle anymore.

Azrael, Her Cleric
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Iru Kandji is not a member of Legio XII Victrix nor any other legion in the Telborean Kingdom.

Thoeak Milner
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Iru, you are a weak coward that only attacks when the other party is either weaker or geared badly. I stood still as you and Winter Vex ran and tried to attack me. You would run far away then come back again and again, as I stood still. Then you ran and I never saw you again. Let me know when you want to play.

~Kent Strider