Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Lily Shiar

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Lily Shiar »

Interesting discussion going on.

There is no point to find out who won this battle, since there were no those so called "Officers" around anymore so we decided to leave.

And if you start to talk about the stuff you got from us.
Oh wait, what is this scepter in our boxes

Blinding Iron Scepter of Power

- LS
I am nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I must be perfect!
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

You left cause you knew you were losing, and were not going to get into the city

Oh is that a onyx sceptre scarelitte chain mail and complete strength jewel set of the best quality which I see in my box ?

And that's just what I got off of one person and it and it easily tops the only item of value which you got

- Akkarrin
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You have failed as an officer Akkarrin. Death is your only way out.
Your notes shall no longer be answered too as we no longer hold the respect for you due to recent events.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Aerius

Post by Aerius »

*Walks up and attempts to read*

I must admit, I did struggle while reading about the events that transpired while I slept. Seems hard to sift through the bragging and gloating. I'll tell you what, if the lot of you can put the fighting aside a moment, I will bring a table and measuring stick and we can quickly settle this. Once we decide the winner, which seems to be the obvious need at this time, we can quickly get back to the facts.
I was pleased to read, that the city was left unscathed at the time. A congratulations to those who defended bravely, and a salute to those who fell and hit the ground with honor.

Signed,
Aerius, Elder Priest of Law
~639-910-660~
Akkarrin

Post by Akkarrin »

I really care very little for your respect. Our order has been rebuilt after darion and maeryn and johnny tried to destroy it. The telboreans now face the true order of law, we are getting stronger whilst you are getting weaker. And it is only a matter of time before you fall like so many mudereous brigands before you.

-Akkarrin
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

You claim your order is getting stronger but then why do more citizens support Telborea...

*left unsigned*
Last edited by Wolfie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

If i buy citizenship just because they will kill me if i dont have it, does not mean that i support them.

*left unsigned*
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

I paid because, as I am not harmed by anyone under King Theoaks banner.

- PB
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Until your kingdom owns decent bar, you're all crap to me. Learn how to party you bloodthirsty monkeys.

-Dante Belgrave, a guy.
Haley

Post by Haley »

Travis walks up towards the boards to see what new is going on in the lands of the civilized. He chuckles to himself looking at all the paintings and rantings of several people.

"It takes massive strength to handle my huge log." he says while waving around an oak log at his waistline. "It's a sad day in Britain when someone gets a painter to go through the work of showing a bunch of juvenile miscreants murdering merchants and travelers from distant lands. Seems this lord what's-his-face is truly showing his colors by saying give me your money or me and my friends will hunt you down and slaughter you and steal your things, and we want you to support us in overthrowing the current king cause he's a terrible leader. Oh that makes my sides hurt from laughter. I can understand why some people are taking up citizenship with these misfits. If it takes a sizable donation for such young folks to get these ruffians to leave you alone that way you can live and breathe in peace, it makes sense to give up your pound of flesh. It's not like you are selling your soul to these folks. Yer just paying off the bully to leave you alone."

Travis grabs his axe in frustration and takes a swift wack at the nearest tree. Out of the corner of his eye he sees a cypress treefellow coming straight for him. "HOLY SHEEP SH..." he's cut of with a solid wack to the back of his head and falls to the ground. Bella the guard sees what happens and quickly comes to Travis' rescue. After chopping the treefellow into kindling, she goes over and tries to help Travis to his feet. His eyes were a bit fuzzy as he locked his gaze on his heroine. "Halt! In the name of Travisty! Surrender 10 thousand logs or I will chop off your head!" Bella was confused by his actions but being of stout heart and her ever faithfulness to her king she takes her shield and gives Travis a good thump in his forehead, knocking him back and onto the ground.

Travis shakes his head and regains focus on Bella. "Um miss, did you happen to see the treant riding a llama go by recently? I think he took my horse." Bella being beyond confused informed him of what all that had happened. "Oh I am terribly sorry for any thing I might have done that might have upset you in any way. I am a lover, not a fighter. These muscles are used for taking down trees and blouses." Bella shakes her head and tells Travis to be safer when chopping trees. "I will miss. I think I'm gonna head over to the pub. I've got a nasty head ache. Hey want me to buy you a drink?" he winks at Bella in hopes to convince her that it would be a good idea. "Sorry. I don't drink on duty." she tells him. "Well what time do you get done?" he quickly asks. She tells him at dusk and gives him a smirk before wondering back to her patrol.

He grabs the oak log he has in his backpack. Grabs his saw and makes a board, and then takes out his tinker tools and turns the board into a scroll. He puts his tools back into his bag and then grabs his pen and ink and starts to write.

"I'm getting lucky tonight. What about you?"
"Travis Adept Carpenter, Grandmaster Lady Woo'er"