Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Johnny Walac »

We sell to those who wanna buy except to the warriors who fight against us. We sell to non-citizens as Lord British sell to our citizens. At the moment we keep a trade open between our merchants as Lord British and I agreed. We both own kingdoms and neither of us would like a crash in the economy. Yes it hurts that I have to trade with a tyrant but such is the time we live in. But I doubt you know anything about politics Nuryah. Send me a bird if you wish to become a citizen and learn the truth about the greatest Kingdom this realm has seen.

Hail Telborea.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Mike

Post by Mike »

Momath wrote:Anyone who doesn't pay, isn't welcome in your "kingdom" right? Then why is your Telborean crafters selling their goods to non citizens of that suposed kingdom? They even make different price list so everyone can buy them. Looks like afterall you accept non citizens when you want to.
Your speech is full of contradictions. Telborean are a fake, no kingdom is build uppon blood, death and lies, and those who try it, soon or later it shall fall.

~ Nuryah
It is no secret that foreign individuals are free to purchase Telboreans goods. As you have noticed, they pay a higher price than our own citizens who contribute to the Kingdom.

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

As you are so concerned about the trade Nuryah I can assure you that most of the coin you non-citizens give us goes to The 12th Legion in the quest for peace and freedom in Telborea. I thank you for buying the goods we sell. Every step towards a united Telborea is a victory itself.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

dwight

Post by dwight »

In one hand you kill and rob everyone who isn't a citizen. In the other hand you sell them products to those you don't accept or don't want to pay your taxes. How coherent can that be?

~ Nuryah
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Johnny Walac wrote:As you are so concerned about the trade Nuryah I can assure you that most of the coin you non-citizens give us goes to The 12th Legion in the quest for peace and freedom in Telborea. I thank you for buying the goods we sell. Every step towards a united Telborea is a victory itself.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Another criminal was caught on Telborean ground. The punishment for hunting without being a citizen is death.

Johnny Walac wrote:*Notes are being spread out across the land*

Telborea has risen once again to liberate this land from it's oppressors. Lord British and his dogs have been abusing this land and its citizens for too long now.
Become a citizen of Telborea and support our cause.

Those who already paid taxes shall remain a citizen of Telborea.
Pay 10.000 gold coins one time and live the rest of your life in peace and harmony.

All Hail Thoeak Milner and praise K'arcan the god of death.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea

Mike wrote:Citizens are required to register for the census. Contact me for your citizenship documents.

Gaius Lucretius
Censor
Ricardus

Post by Ricardus »

A person walks into the boards area and notices a piece of paper with blood dripping, he knows that means one thing.... the telborea criminals are back once again!And he decides to the write the following reply to their post:
Telborea criminals keep throwing in the wind that they have a kingdom and blablabla, that's a bunch of crap!! Lord British don't asks for a fee to be alowed to hunt on his lands, you junk people are not welcome on this lands, you are know criminals, how can this be "your kingdom" if you're not welcome in any town? Guards chase you and calls you criminals, you hunt people that has never done anything to you and act like you have the right to perform such preposterous actions!!Your "kingdom" of terror will have an end someday, and if you by any chance ask for a salvation i don't believe any of us will have a word of suport about your salvation, so live free and die fast please!!

Signed: An concerned Britania's citizen.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

A Law officer named Viorag Naggath was caught hunting. She is a known servant of Lord British and was killed in war. Her hunting partner Rahvin got away.
Rahvin is banned from the Telborean Kingdom with no chance to become citizen.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Law officers named Piri Farley and Quinten Lanester was caught by The Vanguard of Telborea. Piri ran without uttering a word and died with a spear in his back. Lanester took his life when he was caught. These "protectors" of the realm are weak. Join Telborea and support our cause.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Breg

Post by Breg »

*mumbles*

713-069-188