A warning to all citizens.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Uzriel Raven

A warning to all citizens.

Post by Uzriel Raven »

It has been witnessed that Imperial guards now provide safety for any members of Birds of Prey. They are well-known robbers, I warn all citizens of Britain and beyond, this includes the subjects of Imperial. Be on your guard, if Birds of Prey attempt to rob you while on lands protected by Law, do NOT retreat to Imperial lands, the guards there will watch as the robbers take whatever they please, they will give you no aid.

Please remain safe,
Dante Belgrave, Cleric of Law.
Darian Darkmind

Re: A warning to all citizens.

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Perhaps you should turn your glance to the ocean and ride your white mounts through the Imperial gates of Moonglow to cut down these vultures, these villains preying for poor and weak.

Your peace treaty with Imperial is a laugh while they protect and deal with known murderers. They even tried to bargain with the Cult of Tekstone and their allies, the Telboreans and Exorsus Nox. Wake up Order of Law, you have been deceived and betrayed!
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I agree with everything this person has said.

signed,
Kent Strider
Guilmor

Post by Guilmor »

There is no alliance between Imperial and BoP, if they attack anyone within our lands, they will be handed swiftly.
As for the unidentified person your words are here to try and flame a war you would probably in some way enjoy.
For any further information the Order of Law should address our Order.

Farewell
Guilmor, Dean of Order of Imperial
Demian

Post by Demian »

They are no allies of the imperial, you say? Well then, what do you have to say about the fact that I saw them running inside your town of Moonglow today and trying to kill me while your guards just stood and watched, trying to do nothing about it?

I for myself will not be stepping a foot on imperial lands ever again, since it seems the tides have finally turned and staying in Order of law protected areas is alot safer. Atleast they keep their guards under control.

-Zion
Palma

Post by Palma »

Birds of Prey has no allies.
Everyone dies.

Skrin Dagda
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Mister Dadga, refrain from words like that. Your allies vanished quite quickly when we pursued them. Your band of common thugs have no true skill, only picking on those not prepared for a fight. Silence is your friend, it will save your pride when we find you again.

Dante Belgrave, Cleric of Law.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I have seen with my own eyes as a Priest of Esuna helped these Birds of Prey feed on a innocent man.
Order of Imperial has probably made an alliance, with Birds of Prey. Such times we live in.

Tor.
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Dante Belgrave wrote:Silence is your friend, it will save your pride when we find you again.
Heed this advice, it is quite true in your case.

Kent Strider, Brute of Law
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Guilmor wrote:There is no alliance between Imperial and BoP, if they attack anyone within our lands, they will be handed swiftly.
We have information that says other wise. Also, a very creative way to say they don't rob near Moonglow.

Kent Strider