*Declaration of War*

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Darion al'Ferran

*Declaration of War*

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Cult of Tekstone declares the war on De'Mauno shop for repeatedly fighting on side of Order of Law and Order of Nature. Your actions will not be tolerated and will cause you an certain death.

Signed,
Glarundis

Re: *Declaration of War*

Post by Glarundis »

Your members were the ones that plagued me weeks ago when I was sitting in my house in Moonglow.
I don't remember having attacked them before that.

-Glarundis
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Tekstone will War anyone for any reason. Do not fret De'Mauno shop we have your back.

Kent Strider, Laws Loyal Puppy
Darion al'Ferran

Post by Darion al'Ferran »

Im not just talking about one case. Members of De'Mauno shop has taken actions towards Cult more than once. And thats enough for me to take you down.

Signed,
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

If Nox robs De'Mauno Shop what do you expect them to do? Just shrug it off? Your the one helping their enemies, hypocrites.

Kent Strider, Law Man
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

And Law allows Imperial to rob on Lord British lands, hypocrites.

Tor
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Actually Tor that is currently being addressed on a topic I think you replied to. So, yeah.
Tor wrote:I have seen with my own eyes as a Priest of Esuna helped these Birds of Prey feed on a innocent man.
Order of Imperial has probably made an alliance, with Birds of Prey. Such times we live in.

Tor.
Kent Strider, Hypocrite Unleashed
Guilmor

Post by Guilmor »

Smart little Tek there, i saw what you did

*aplauds and walks away smiling*
Edward Sinclair

Post by Edward Sinclair »

This is an interesting case! A cult declaring war on a guild they've already been attacking for quite a while.

Taking this into consideration, there are three possibilities:
1) Members of said cult regularly experience blunt force trauma to the head.
2) The orgy of bloodletting has drained a significant amount of blood from their brains.
3) Combination of both listed above, consequently leading to impaired cognitive abilities.

I am working on a potion that would cure this deficiency. Currently I test my conctions on tresspassers that have been locked in my cells for a few years now- however the experimentation is far from over! My research would progress much faster if I had adequate funding and an abundant supply of living test subjects! Remember to send your donations to my mansion in Buccaneer's Den! Remember, it's all for a good cause, what do you have to lose?

Seneca the psychotherapist.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Smart little Imp there, i saw what you did

*aplauds and walks away smiling*