Law Officers gone bad!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Maximilian Lhoth

Re: Law Officers gone bad!

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

We, in Law, get often people trying to make fun of us, because we are the authority. These claims typically are about trying to extort 5 carrots and so on.

On people possibly just making fun of Law:

My personal approach to these people is to tell them to take it to me in a private letter, with proof. If they start to badmouth me, I banish them. If it continues by the same person later, I banish, and if it's repetitive nuisance, I confiscate their items and banish them after that.

On Incognito magic:

Another situation is, if I see persons possibly under "incognito magic" in Britain, when there's a hot situation going on, or about to go on, or if there's something otherwise suspicious. I tell them to stay and explain that I will not hurt them, but just see if they are incognito. If they agree, I paralyze them and reveal their identity. If they run, I must use force and confiscate their belongings or banish them. Just recently a person named Eliza Farz, under incognito, which I noticed, was banished by me, and all of a sudden it appeared to be a Birds of Prey member. I use my wits to determine if someone is under incognito. Sometimes I may be wrong, then I naturally apologize for my actions.
Quintoz

Post by Quintoz »

Indeed, good law work often puts one in jail.
Guilmor

Post by Guilmor »

So now he admits he did it but he was "Off duty"... pieces are falling into place...
One more thing, there are no small crimes, just crimes.
Hurts more for a poor person to be deprived of 100 gold, then someone that owns 4 houses and fills it with gold to lose a spear, yet, the second one is handled, the first one isnt.

PS: I aplaud your actions mister sebastian, pitty your fellow man wasnt as thorough. Anyway, matters adjurned, i know how to handle this next time, just bring some cloths to clean the blood off the sidewalk.

Frizl
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Friend, I saw the entire ordeal it did not require me at all. Clearly you need to man up.

Kent Strider