Legio XII Victrix - Campaign of Justice

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Biggs

Re: Legio XII Victrix - Campaign of Justice

Post by Biggs »

Well they havn't becuase no one I know has recieved anything. like I said I will accept 60,000 gold for every time you have brocken the law according to lord britishes rule.

- Viven.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The laws of Lord British only extends to those he have enslaved during his rule.

The holy law of Telborea shall be followed in the Telborean Empire. To this the province Felucca is counted.
You are marked as a criminal in the Telborean Empire, Viven. Until you have proven to be a Telborean citizen you shall receive nothing.
If you wish to beg for pardon, you can contact me or Gaius.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Let me remind you johnny you wish to become known as a Honourable man and an even more Honrouable establishment yet your refusal to compensate your victims even when they say you can minus your "tax" from the total sum is nothing but less than honourable.

In all peoples eyes of these lands you shall be foreever known as a thief untill you pay the victims of your less than honourable crimes.

- Viven.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Johnny Walac wrote: The holy law of Telborea shall be followed in the Telborean Empire. To this the province Felucca is counted.
You are marked as a criminal in the Telborean Empire, Viven. Until you have proven to be a Telborean citizen you shall receive nothing.
If you wish to beg for pardon, you can contact me or Gaius.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legatus
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2