Murderers in White!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Akkarrin

Re: Murderers in White!

Post by Akkarrin »

Masano wrote:I once saw Imperial guards eating babies then having sex with livestock.

~ Fred, Skara Brae.
I once saw Imperial guards eating livestock and having sex with *Imperial guards drag him from board*
~ George, Skara Brae
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

It was me wearing imperial guard colour and armour! Just for cosplay! And George let me warn you, your head is going to roll if you dont shut up about my doings!

Also that was Order of laws livestock which i returned afterwards, orc baby did not survive tough.

~Ivan
Demian

Post by Demian »

Just imagine what happens in those island towns of Imperial when they have allies such as Ivan! That's just wrong! I have heard even more of these horrible orgies with animals and disabled children but I'm afraid the orange cloaked guards will take me like they took George if I tell more!

I will go gulp down a bottle of deadly poison to try and forget..

-Fabio, the alchemist
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

It sure is weird George had the time to sign his letter although he was being dra... *Six headed Dragon with seven-headed baby eats him*

- Fabio's brother, the awesome dragon slayer, Britain sewer

P.S. Seems like it isn't weird at all, I did it too! Though now the dragon is eating my legs...

*Sighs deeply*
Demian

Post by Demian »

Dear brother, I may drink some vicious liquids to make it all dizzy but that sewer air doesn't seem to suit you! Please step out every once in a while, come by the house and I will provide a greater curing potion!

-Fabio, the worried alchemist