Aiding a known Thief

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Masano

Re: Aiding a known Thief

Post by Masano »

Unfortunately a wall of words cannot hide your actions.

You are a hostile and aggressive religion attempting to conquer city after city. Not only that but you are using the cult of Tekstone to aid you.

These "stories" about Tekstone are facts. People know it because they have suffered first hand.

Aslong as you are allied to murderers and thieves you will not have any credibilty when trying to pass judgement over others.

~Develin Masano
Vaux27

Re: Aiding a known Thief

Post by Vaux27 »

Masano wrote:Unfortunately a wall of words cannot hide your actions.

You are a hostile and aggressive religion attempting to conquer city after city. Not only that but you are using the cult of Tekstone to aid you.

These "stories" about Tekstone are facts. People know it because they have suffered first hand.

Aslong as you are allied to murderers and thieves you will not have any credibilty when trying to pass judgement over others.

~Develin Masano

Oh, I see, you're very simple minded. If you don't care for a real discussion, I suppose your words can only be taken with the amount of intelligence you hold. I'm not quite sure how anyone can take you seriously, but I digress.

I'm sorry friend, I'll choose not to believe lesser words. It's quite fine though, it's your opinion, much more so than a fact.

Cederic Vaux
Tailor of Her