The Treacherous Johnny Walac

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Mike

Re: The Treacherous Johnny Walac

Post by Mike »

A war is decimating and enslaving the people of Britannia under the heels of the Order of Imperial. We propose to liberate the people they have taken dominion over. When there is no peace, one can not be accused of starting a war. We should aspire to free our people and end it.

Perhaps those who fall under Imperial rule have no choice to obey them and it is wrong to persecute them. This doesn't mean that we shouldn't fight their masters when they attack our cities.

Gaius Lucretius
The Britannian Blood Guard
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

All hail our true King!! Johnny Walac!

~Holger Pious
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*Even when Johnny was away on important meetings with possible allies for the campaign. The word of speeches of treachery reached him. A women have been spreading words of poison and treason. He quickly wrote a small letter to post around the town*

A traitor is among you. The speaker is a women and dares not speak her name. I, Sir Johnny Walac shall find and despose that traitor for you. I shall fight for my land and the citizens of Britain. I shall find this traitor for you. In the firestorm of the gods only the strongest iron will hold. I shall fight for my life to defend you all. I am that iron, the iron of the gods. No matter what. I will fight off the Cultist, The Imperial soldiers and the Telboreans. The Blood Guard of Britain has vowed to fight for Britannia until the end. We have already fought great battles and shall fight a thousand more. All hail Britannia and power to the people.

Johnny Walac
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

*Kat reads the notes of Johnny Walac and begins to tear them down and placing in there place a new note*

Johnny Walac dares not speak my name for fear. He knows the people are against him and now seeks to murder one of it's citizens! Simply because this citizen speaks out against his attempts for the crown, and yet he still does not answer the questions posed, he again seeks to defile the nobility he claims, and yet now he claims to be from the Gods, Surely if he was from the Gods then he would have been born to the crown, not forced to take it as a fox would. Now answer Johnny Walac, As a priest you upheld the order of Law, yet you turned your back on them as soon as they had served their purpose, Will you not then turn your back on the people as soon as they have served their purpose? The answer is clear, You will, and have already begun before your attempt at the throne was even started.

*Signed*

Kat Asherstone,
The Bard of Truth