Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Kingdom

Post by Johnny Walac »

I would like to inform the people of the following,

We have instated a new law.

1. All non-citizens found on Telborean ground will be punished on the sight.*

*We have now zero tolerance for the people that have choosen to be on Telborean land without citizenship papers. If you are caught on Telborean land without citizenship papers you will be punished by death.

---------------

In order to become a citizen you can contact Gaius Lucretius or Thoeak Milner.

When becoming a citizen you must buy the citizenship for 25.000 gold coins. When you have bought the citizenship you can proceed and talk with Gaius our Censor to authorize the citizenship. He shall mark the papers that you are a member of Kingdom of Telborea [KoT].

All members of Kingdom of Telborea [KoT] are protected by Vanguard of Telborea [VoT].

Vanguard of Telborea [VoT] is in an alliance with Exorsus Nox [Nox], Birds of Prey [BoP] and Cult of Tekstone [CoT].

When signing the citizenship papers you agree to not raise arms, show hostility or make hostile actions against these guilds. In return no guild stated above shall harm the members of Kingdom of Telborea [KoT].

Members of Kingdom of Telborea [KoT] also get discounts from all Telborean merchandise.

Merchants that wish to join Kingdom of Telborea [KoT] get their citizenship papers for free.

The following people have already paid 10.000 gold coins of the required amount for citizenship but not contacted Gaius to authorize it.

Kaal Finiesterra
-
Jaskier Huntley
-
Stephen Miller
-
Tialessa
-
Tronos
-
Ragnar
-
Steve
-
Richard Hednor
-
Tia
-
Nymphea
-
Bill Pettersson
-
Laura McGriff
-
Gamrinus O'Pivos
-
Xerxes
-
Kathrina
-
Lensar
-
Bodvar Bjarki
-
Kai Diamante
-
Alan Bradley
-
Abdd al-Hakim
-
Mike
-
Jessica
-
Pablo Biggy
-
Maven Vaux
-
Rincoe Elbrum
-
Evangelis Brom
-
Calique Dejong
-
Yauno De'Mauno
-
Marko
-
Page Morgain
-
Distavirous Brom
-
Nikolaus
-
Akira Misay
-
Karyl Kaneg
-
Nobelovc
-
Zacharias
-
Uriziel
-
Slider
-
Darkgar
-
Erogor
-
Glarundis
-
Iyllitch Ramirez
-
Darren Calhoun
-
Anyev
-
Frizl Deadspot
-
Elor
-
Aisling Moonsen
-
Soterios
-
Vilya
-
Viven O'Hie
-
Bridget Dargon
-
Zoraya
-
Rosita
-
Melkor
-
Edd Kaneg
-
Drachydo Abakus
-
Kyros Warden
-
Lorko
-
Ernil Evern
-
Veronica Ursa
-
Tyriul Throne
-
Jalel Emir
-
Larel Emir
-
Benjamin Lear
-
Troy Blackheart
-
Harold Hilderton
-
Misha Torres
-
Thaddeus Locke
-
Fanq-Qui Droma
-
Kayla Strider
-
Abraxas Abakus
-
Deacan Frost
-
Akaren
-
Ravauvial
-
Maven Vaux
-
Striver
-
Duiker Milner
-
Milo Ai
-
Vaetus
-
Camerest Vaux
-
Cotillion Azlan
-
Victoria Vaux
-
Zakarum
-
Arel Achwell
-
Einherjar
-
Logan
-
Azazel Abakus
-
Saskia Angelika
-
Lucas Joth
-
Alastor Wormsent
-
Evealyn Wolf
-
Jorgen Dargon
-
Tauno De'mauno
-
Dauno De'mauno
-
Brigita Sparshum
-
Magnus McCabe
-
Volke Desinova
-
Vojak

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Mike wrote:Citizens are required to register for the census. Contact me for your citizenship documents.

Gaius Lucretius
Censor
Last edited by Johnny Walac on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The tax amount has been raised to 25.000 due to the increase in protection.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Cult of Tekstone [CoT] shall aid Vanguard of Telborea [VoT] in collecting the tax.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Biggs

Post by Biggs »

One should keep their list up-to-date obviously you have missed the past 8 months of the latest earthly rotation around Esunas greatest creation. I Viven O'Hie servant of the Illustrious Order of Imperial and loyal supporter of Lord Blackthorn denounce you and any claims of a kingdom or of any royal lineage.

All the persons listed here I am compelled to tell you denounce this man before you next face an Imperial if when asked to denouce him you refuse. You shall be judged before Esuna her self at the gate of Her Kingdom.

- Viven O'Hie
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Dear Viven O'Hei,

I am well aware that you might be ashamed that you have paid 10.000 gold coins to Telborea now that you are a proud warrior of Esuna. But this do not change the fact that you have paid 10.00 gold coins. So when you wish to become a citizen of Telborea you only have to pay the rest of the required amount. The total amount would be 25.000 gold coins that makes it 15.000 gold coins for you.

Before you become a Telborean citizen Viven, you must leave the Order of Imperial as they are banned from the Telborean Kingdom. I cannot make exceptions only for you. Contact me when you have left the Order to become a citizen. You are already halfways.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

Due to recent victories Telborea has expanded. The new border has been set up at the end of "Destard Swamp".
We shall liberate this land from the oppressors one step at the time.

All Hail Telborea.

Signed
King of Telborea
Thoeak Milner

Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

I paid 10,000 when Telborea was still a small guild, now that you have grown you are forcing me to pay even more? I thought you were a true King, one that would help us fight against the tyranny that is Lord British, but you are becoming more and more like a Law man every day. Please my liege, do not do this to us!

Troy Blackheart
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

You have not declared yourself fealty to Telborea Troy Blackheart so we really don't know what you are talking about.

Signed
Cotillion Azlan
Keeper of Treasury and Tax management.
Kingdom of Telborea
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Telborean Map has been updated.

Malas, known as Telborea the promised land. Is not on this map. This is only Felucca

Signed
Cotillion Azlan
Keeper of Treasury and Tax management.
Kingdom of Telborea
Uzriel Raven

Post by Uzriel Raven »

Dear Azlan,

As a potential customer, I'd like to inquire what kind of protection 25,000 gold coins buys. I see that the Cult of Tekstone assists you in collecting taxes. Does this mean that if I pay said tax, I will not have to worry about running into plague bearers or being attacked by Tekstone? How about those Nox and Birds of Prey? Do your soldiers protect me from them, or hunt them down? And the Black Talon, what is the view of them as well? I would appreciate a detailed paper describing the benefits of being a citizen of Telborea.

Thank you for your time,
Lucian