Telborea the Empire

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Johnny Walac

Re: Telborea the Empire

Post by Johnny Walac »

The Laws of Telborea have been changed.
Order of Nature has been removed from 3 § Enemies of Telborea***
Order of Nature - Telborea- The Britannian Trade Union - ICQ: 434212709
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I, Thoeak Milner hereby resign my position as Legatus, general over the Telborean troops in the province Felucca.
With the power given to me by Emperor Taurus Victor I name Lucius Camulus to become the new Legatus.

May the Empire prosper and hail the Emperor.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*Notes are being spread out across the land*

Telborea has risen once again to liberate this land from it's oppressors. Lord British and his dogs have been abusing this land and its citizens for too long now.
Become a citizen of Telborea and support our cause.

All those who wish to become a Telborean citizen and gain free access to our land must contact myself or Gaius. You will be taxed according to the new taxation system which is based on the citizens title and assets. All current Telborean citizens shall not pay the taxes again. All current Telborean citizens must however contact us to validate your current citizenship papers.

All hail the Emperor.

Thoeak Milner
King of Telborea

Mike wrote:Citizens are required to register for the census. Contact me for your citizenship documents.

Gaius Lucretius
Censor
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Hmm, isn't this the king that months ago gave up his own throne like the cunny hole he is... how odd, why would such a woman return to make idiotic claims again... oh right, like a vulture he waits for the strong to take rest before he attempts his return.
Not everyday you see a king give away his crown without his head being taken with it,
but such is Talborea, so much talk and so much laying on their backs, legs spread for the world to see what easy whores they are.

*signed*

Kat Asherstone
The Immovable Bard
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

*Notes are being pinned on boards around the land*

Heed these warnings. These are criminals that hunted on Telborean land without permission. This will happen again to all criminals. I understand that in our absence chaos ruled the land. But we are here to bring law and order once again.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
Legtus
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

The first note on this board have been updated with the current Laws of Telborea. We will inform the citizens everytime a Law change has taken place. You will always find the current laws on the first note.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2
Charha

Post by Charha »

A note written in steady handwriting is attached to the message board.

As I read these statements I wonder how Telborean citizenship issues will affect the members of the Wayfarer guild. We have remained neutral since the guild was first established. Even though time has passed, and people have even discovered new lands and Gods, the Wayfarers have not changed.

I'm sure I speak for the entire guild when I say that we mean no harm to anyone and we would like to continue helping out those in need (no matter what faction they belong to) without having to deal with the fuss of borders and politics. Our cause is to help out those new to these lands, Telborean or not, and hence it would be crucial for the guild members to have free access to these lands that have been claimed, or are about to be claimed, by the Empire.

Since the Wayfarer guild takes no part in religious or governmental issues, it is able to handle matters of great trust and deliver unbiased messages even between sworn enemies. This, of course, is also beneficial to just about everybody.

If there is need to further discuss these matters, I sincerely hope that a meeting can be arranged.

Signed,

Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

I respect what The Wayfarers are doing for the people of this land. We wish of course for you to continue your work. I have sent a letter regarding a meeting so we can discuss this situation further.

Signed
Thoeak Milner
PvP Video 1
PvP Video 2