A warning to all citizens.

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

dwight

Re: A warning to all citizens.

Post by dwight »

What about if you become a more active officer, patrol more often the lands, instead of just write notes on this boards? I would like to see you more times out of Britain walls doing your job.

~ il-Vec
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Ask Birds of Prey if I do my job.

Kent Strider
dwight

Post by dwight »

No you deffinitly don't. Those are empty words. You're brute, a killing machine, an awsome warrior, but only here, on the paper.

il-Vec from Birds Of Prey
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Your on.

Kent Strider
Guilmor

Post by Guilmor »

The simple fact you think the Strenght of a person is measured by how fast he can swing a weapon, says everything.

I dont need a duel, i know my strenght and i dont need to prove it to anyone, and i know your going to try and call me week and running away from conforntation, do so, it will prove ALL my points up to here mister ex-Tekstone-ex-Imperial-Law-man (yes the person that protects your streets, has changed his beliefs over and over, killed, robbed and now hides under a white coat, the darkness is still there tho, i wonder what color he'll wear tomorrow)

Guilmor, Dean
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Iv will not call you weak, I understand what you mean. I have never killed one single innocent person though Mister Know it All.

Kent Strider
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Stop this senseless bickering, you are making both yourselves and your orders look bad to the common person. Do what is needed to be done and fight these bands of brigands instead of each other.

signed,
Kathrina~
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Kathrina you are completely right, I have made myself look bad as well I am afraid.

Kent Strider
Vaux27

Post by Vaux27 »

Maximilian Lhoth wrote:Kerbal, you wrote:

"In honor of this current peace treaty choose your words very carefully. The Order of Imperial does not wish to cause more bloodshed, but such words as of late does not show of an armistice. It shows of defiance and betrayal of our agreed upon terms."

I have to ask:

What are the agreed upon terms, between which people, and what do I have to do with the terms you talk about? I want to see absolute proof and exact details on the terms, as well as information on the subject on what is my personal part in it, and absolutely perfect, unmistakeable proof of me being a part of it.

Signed,

Was my signature not legible and my response not clear enough? I speak from within the Order of Imperial's leadership, only answering to Brother Ondoher and Esuna's essence, if I am worthy. If you do not know the terms, why on earth are you speaking on this particular subject? You sir have no clue what previous negotiations were made by your fellow Head Priest, yet you point the finger of blame now? Please excuse yourself from these public declarations.

I will speak to Orin personally, and your incoherent ramblings will fall on blind eyes and deaf ears.

The Order of Imperial has spoken.

Signed,
632-140-419