To all plague Healers!!

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Gutian

To all plague Healers!!

Post by Gutian »

Despise, Troll Caves, X-Roads ... Just to enumerate some places that are FULL of plagues almost all the time! Something needs to be done! Someone needs to do something!

It´s getting harder and harder to travel around these lands... I am just asking for some help from the people who can heal and fight these horrible creatures and disease.

- II
Luciano

Re: To all plague Healers!!

Post by Luciano »

All surroundings of Britain belong to me and to the great Cult, plague is there to guard it. Im afraid white coats cant do anything about this, or the brown robes. Dedicate your life to serve the true God and the only god, Dennac, and I might let you walk on these lands.

Signed
The Soul Reaper
Don't hate the player if you can't play the game.
Gutian

Post by Gutian »

So where is the people that care about the well being and safety of the citizens??

Maybe "The Soul Reaper" is right...maybe this is now the land of Dennac, his true and only God... Sad...

- II
John Longfall

Post by John Longfall »

*Mysterious woman walks to boards and leave note*

Plaque... Hah.. You scare green slimes?... Bugs i say..
Dennac? Hah you make me laugh.. Dennac is just a joke.. Like men in white or brown robes... If you scare em, you must be too young to stay outside anyways.

-X
Maximilian Lhoth

Post by Maximilian Lhoth »

Men in blue robes you should respect anyway

- Eldaric

Men in grey robes you should respect too

- Konrad
Balty

Post by Balty »

I think its too easy to travel around these lands. Maybe I'll just make it a little harder...

- AP