Citizens Notice

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Azrael

Citizens Notice

Post by Azrael »

*A note of parchment is attached at the doors of Banks and Inn's*

Dear Citizens,

If you come across plague, please with all haste notify an Officer, we will be more than happy to assist you with this matter. If you find yourself poisoned or plauged by these evil minions contact us as we can cleanse your bodies with no harmful affects to you. Below is a picture of some plague that was hovering around Britain Moongate, a nice women was more than happy to notify us of these monsters.

Thank you

Azrael, Elder Priest of Law

queq

Re: Citizens Notice

Post by queq »

Officers of Law,

Your attempts to cleanse these lands are in vain. The corruption spreads from the east, there is no stopping it. Soon you will find yourself overwhelmed.
The world will be undone, your cities will crumble, only we shall remain.
In the end all who don't follow us will be bind in darkness, lost in endless void, hearing only their own voice of negligible plea of salvation.
Why resist?

-The Cult
638-374-255
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I do not know if your an actual cultist member, but I promise you this.. you can spend all your time plagueing and causing chaos, but when the smoke clears and your plague is dead.. Order of Law will be standing there waiting for you.

Aerius

Post by Aerius »

My new brother Azrael speaks the truth, despite your efforts to cause a plague, we will strive to keep these citizens safe from such harm. For your sake, I hope you cease in these failed attempts to destroy the peace of our people.

I'll reiterate what Azrael has said. Citizens please report to us if you find a plague or even a familiar evil face and call upon us to aid you.

Signed,
Aerius, Elder Priest of Law
~639-910-660~
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

Do not worry with these words that try to scare you citizens. Below is proof of the failed attempt of these "cultist" and their failure of claims.

They stood outside and tried to poison and plague our Holy Temple and the attempts were in vein!