Hide and go seek

This if for Roleplay posts. Notes - meant only for single persons should be posted in the Roleplay stories / Personal letters section. Only In character posts are allowed, and no smilies.

Moderator: RP Moderators

xHarlequinx

Hide and go seek

Post by xHarlequinx »

I have yet to begin training in either hiding myself or finding other hidden people. I thought it might be more effective and more fun to practice in the company of another. If you have also not yet trained yourself in the arts of hiding, please message me and perhaps we can arrange to do some training together.

~Tyrial Darkmoon~
Glarundis

Re: Hide and go seek

Post by Glarundis »

I'm almost grandmaster in the arts of hiding. Does this suit you?

-John Griffith
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

I'm certain I would never find you! I need people who have had little practice so far, but thank you for the offer.

~Tyrial Darkmoon~
Evander

Post by Evander »

Mister Tyrial.
I have trained my skill as hiding and start to be pretty good at hiding from peoples sights. I could say i have adepted my skill and i am willing to help you.

-Diego
xHarlequinx

Post by xHarlequinx »

Mr. Diego,

I believe you may be too skilled for me as well. I have learned nothing in the ways of hiding or revealing those who have hidden themselves. I do have one suitable partner so far, perhaps once I have trained with them for a while I can then take you up on your offer, and then you, Mr. Griffith.

~Tyrial Darkmoon~