The Order of Imperial - The Resurrection

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Whitewolf

The Order of Imperial - The Resurrection

Post by Whitewolf »

The time had changed, ever since the lord of destruction had captured the fabled tree. His presence had slowly left the lands; Dennac’s Corruption had left for some reason unknown to all. Over time his follower’s where no longer spotted scouting the woods, and harassing the town’s people. Some people say, that Dennac had called with Warriors to some other Realm in an attempt to gain some new power to fully conquer Gaea, but most believe that his warriors remain imprisoned inside there temple waiting for there lord to return.

Esuna was a god not born of normal birth but created to brake the tides between the war the humans where waging upon Dennac’s armies. And since the lord of destruction had fled, she to was slowly no longer needed. And the power of malas changed from the religion of Esuna but to the crown of lord Blackthorn. There his people lived in peace and prosperity, for even he knew that his many attempts to conquer Lord British’s lands had all ended in vain.

From the years of peace between the two lands, they both started to flourish and Marcus was born, he spent his years growing up in the family of the high council, he got special treatment and lived a well fulfilled life, but unlike the other men of his age and stature, he longed for something more, and little did he know it was his destiny to lead his people to glory.

Marcus grew tired of the peace that was bestowed upon his land, and longed to see outside of it. He spent the very first few years of his manhood looking for scrolls and books about the once great goddess Esuna. He learned of her curse placed upon Esuna by her mother, when she failed to conquer Britain for the first time, and how she was only know as “Her”, in respect to her curse. Power he thought if I could some how embrace this Esuna then maybe I will have the strength I need to prove more formidable against who stand in my way.

Years past and one night atop the tallest building in umbra he stood, with six of the empire’s best spell casters, they made there ceremonial markings and began calling for Esuna, to release her of her curse, Marcus thought this the only way to gain her favor. The spell went on for hours then the daemons of the town slowly awoke, drawn to the power the seven of them have channeled, and when the daemons where close enough to start attacking the group, a bright orange light came from the middle of spell casters, the light struck the daemons almost absorbing there own magical energy so that the light started to retain its once human like form.

Then a voice bust out through the light, powerful deep and deafening. Who has summoned me from my slumber, who dares think they have the right. Then the moment of truth for Marcus had come, he stood and said, I Marcus servant of Lord Blackthorn have summoned you this day, in attempt to release you from you curse. The light grew brighter, blinding. How dare you wake me from my slumber for such? But she stopped in mid sentence as Marcus had already giving the word to start releasing her. Two of the spell casters dropped to the floor from the exhaustion, Marcus noticed the other’s slowly fading as well, then he to joined his magic, from the studying of scrolls into the mix, and cried out with all his being so that she would be free.

At last, the light was gone, and there in front of him stood this majestic being, the orange was not to be seen, she was red skinned, and had a purplish glow, she spoke softer this time, so that his ears would be able to understand. Thank ye for lifting the chains of slavery from me, my mother had died long ago, and I myself had not the power to free myself, but together I saw a hole, and when I reached for it her curse was broken, and I am once again free, the men all stood astonished by what they saw, Marcus stood and asked, and your name? She simply replied. Esuna.

From that day, Esuna devoted herself to Marcus’s cause, and bestowed upon him her true colors, and her power. She crafted him a tome in witch to channel her strength so he could fight off his foes. Marcus then took his case to Lord Blackthorn and begged him for one final campaign against Lord British, and that this time he would win. As the armies of Malas began to organize for another crusade, Marcus began to recruit only the most trusted of his people into this new Imperial. There, Alus Vitellus the scholar and the knight Breg, joined him, together the set out to rebuild there once holy temple.

Months had accumulated, and the army was near ready to being its siege, when one night Marcus traveled over into the land of Lord British, for the first time he stood on his enemies land, though it didn’t compare to his homeland it still had much beauty and natural resources that would make his people thrive. Though unknown to him, was the Order of law had noticed this unknown presence, and was already on route to him, the leader of the Order of Law, Geryn Farodae.

When the two meet, they where both astonished to what that saw, Geryn saw an old enemy with a strange new robe, and Marcus saw something worthy of his conquest, as the two exchanged words it came clear to each other that there would be no peace, that this “Winchester” would stop him and his beloved Esuna from completing there goals just like they had before. But when the two began to fight, it was Geryn who won, Marcus had not the truly experienced combat before and the whitecoat nearly bested him, if not for his new found powers, he managed to paralyze Geryn, so he could flee.

That night as he lay in his temple bed, he cursed the very name of Winchester, and anything he had touched, he simply with all his heart wanted nothing more then to see them crushed, he feel asleep that night un aware that his Goddess headed his wish, and summoned a being that could aid him, she resurrected the wolf.

That morning Marcus awoke to see this figure sitting in front of the alter, he immediately drew his weapon and called forth the figure to reveal who it was, the shadow simple turned and smiled, greetings ye but be the one who called for me. Marcus confused said, I did no such thing daemon what are ye, speak clearly or be destroyed. The figure turned and raised, to reveal that it was a women, of average height, with white hair, and piercing blue eyes, I am Alexis Whitewolf, the fallen avatar of Winchester. The words like poison ran through Marcus’s mind, what dose this mean? Are you human?

That day Alexis, spoke of her life to him, how she once was the flame of the order of law and how she was tricked by Winchester, how she became a servant of Tekstone, that the lord Dennac had fled this realm for reasons unknown and left his followers powerless, and that how Esuna, found her wandering the darkness, and how she offered her power like the dark lord had once given her, in return for her devotion to her. Alexis was now more a creature then anything a shade of her former self. Together, Marcus and his order could finally do what his ancestors had never done; Marcus could finally control all of Sosaria.

The Order of Imperial