Stay out of Britain

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Quintoz

Stay out of Britain

Post by Quintoz »

I make this post warning every man and woman to stay out of Britain.
Today me and two others was threatened by a crazy man in the stables
just over the bridge towards the fields, I managed to slip away and I begged an
officer of Law to assist me, Luke Azvedo simply told me to wait while he was
speaking with another person whos name I don't know but apprently she was about
to join the Order when I showed up begging for help and instead of helping me they
sent me away and had the guard throw me out of the temple.

Their inaction caused the death of the other two men and the crazy man got away their
white robes are stained with the blood of innocent men while the fill their own pockets with gold.
Bleeding this town dry while leaving honorable men like my friends to die.

So again I warn you to stay out of Britain. It will only end badly.

-Demca Pellets.
Evander

Re: Stay out of Britain

Post by Evander »

Dear Demca Pellets

I hope you will correct your words about our guards throwing you out from our temple and for exaggerating happenings. Maybe you, somehow, got insulted about Luke asking you politely to wait a second. Im sorry if you felt bad for it.

For all to know: after further investigation, immediately after we made our business, it appeared that, this "crazy man" was a harmful tamer and his victim was a raven, what he did kill for his own needs, which ain't crime in my eyes.

-Ev, Knight of Law