Barbarian looking for a job

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

Garr Growen

Barbarian looking for a job

Post by Garr Growen »

*After wasting time drinking and trying to find meaning for life by the propose of an bartender of Minoc Garr decides to finally find a job. Garr Growen manages to get copies of a letter that he wrote to every common towns public boards.*

Me be a barbarian looking for company to hunt with. Garr dont want to fight with evil and mean people. Me be strong and will hit hard, the first heighten barbarian they say. If you have the tribe to support me with more manavampires (ME DRINK THEM A LOT!) and prehaps gear and some room where to store stuff then Garr Growen be the man around! Please contact me so that my strenght isn't going wasted.

-Garr Growen 570226554-
Evander

Re: Barbarian looking for a job

Post by Evander »

Order of Law needs always strong men like you mister Garr!

-Ev, The Fortress
Garr Growen

Re: Barbarian looking for a job

Post by Garr Growen »

*Garr notices the reply but continues for looking other options too*

Reply to "Ev"

Garr be still looking, law too much war and hatered, cultist people and anchien powers are still angry for Garr without any real reason so maybe Garr not wunt to anger those anymore. Garr keep looking, but if they hurt me once more then I might join your legions and give them a lesson.

-Garr Growen-