A note is pinned to the alter of Nature

This is for General Roleplay stories and personal Letters. Please note this forum is not for General Roleplay posts, ONLY stories, diaries, letters etc. All off topic posts will be deleted without further warning. Replying to a topic without the authorization from the original poster is illegal.

Moderator: RP Moderators

carlton

A note is pinned to the alter of Nature

Post by carlton »

I was on my travels throughout the beautiful an exhilarating forest of yew when i stumbled upon this Eden like fortress i could not belive what i was seeing iv never seen such a breath taking dwelling like this. As I walked closer through the forest to the temple i heard a voice in my ears ... "join us and help us sustain and preserve the true balance of nature. Your life will be more meaningful ... " i instantly felt inner peace. I knew this was my calling from Gaea. Your life will be more meaningful ... " When I entred the temple that voice slowly faded away. I had a beatufull day there studying the ways of gaea,

I had a bad feeling when I was leaving this place. other parts of the world seemed so bland and dull in my eyes.As i lay trying to fall asleep in the evening the sight of the Shangri-laair like temple could not leave my thoughts. I knew the temple was my home.
Now I know ... My meaning of life

"I wish to join your religion"

~.Sienna De Vitus.~
-Hector Mercury