Pangaea trivia

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Daren Priesten

Re: Pangaea trivia

Post by Daren Priesten »

Jon wrote:Who has got the most murder counts so far? (Charracter, not account)
Athan!

Seraph made an ultimate quest years ago where _____ were used to get to the next portion of the quest. Fill in the blank oldies.

...And daemon rock can be used as a weapon ore?

:o
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

levers.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

I have to point out that before my character deletion and restart, I was the first Bard to gm provoke that was so long ago yet I remember that the trick was Fire Skeletons could gain you for such a long set of points it was "obviously" a glitch, used them from 70-90 and finished out with the nightmares on Moonglow, of course that was back when you could provoke things against a rock to reset the cd on provoke and get an immediate chance to try again and as long as you had the gear and a good lute you could cast 1 recovery attempt 3 provokes and then rinse repeat. O.o

Now the big question is, how many players on Pangaea still remember the JE days? lol

I still remember abusing the summon totems with Reppy and doing Hell runs with a bunch of summoned nightmares and sorc tomes with humunculi and blizzard + poison cloud combo.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Kat Asherstone wrote:Now the big question is, how many players on Pangaea still remember the JE days? lol.
There was some GM command I was using the other day that still showed Psyche and Oblivion as religions... worst religions evar.

Here's some trivia: why did Psyche and Oblivion ruin Journey's End?

And which were the religions on Journey's End?
Sylvan Darkarrow

Post by Sylvan Darkarrow »

Justice, Nature, Fortune and Wormwood?
Darian Darkmind

Post by Darian Darkmind »

Iktomi, because they had OP rituals able to mess with player characters sending them to the abyss? Dunno, never played on JE, but that's the story I've heard. :P
Sylvan Darkarrow

Post by Sylvan Darkarrow »

Who remembers the short-lived Vehemence shard? That place had some pretty good ideas.
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Iktomi, because they had OP rituals able to mess with player characters sending them to the abyss? Dunno, never played on JE, but that's the story I've heard. :P
Basically they could both see ghosts (so there was no escaping from them) and they could send players to an unescapable prison (where the only way to get out was by someone from Oblivion or Psyche to summon you out).
Zaradon

Post by Zaradon »

Is it Pangaea or JE's trivia?

This should be pretty easy to answer =)
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

without JE there is no Pang.