Things messed up after the "Static Update"

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Ares

Re: Things messed up after the "Static Update"

Post by Ares »

We know there are a few problems atm. guys. They will be fixed asap, and at the latest tomorrow. We working on it.
DanHHansen

Post by DanHHansen »

There is a big problem in the houses in New Haven, i have put op counters by all my walles in the house and lockeddown some potions on top of them, now i cant release them again, it just tells me that "you cannot release that!! "and the level how high you can raise a item is Very, very low, hope that one of the admins can help me, and others in New Haven with this problem.
coords: 788 1826 0
coords: 788 1838 0
coords: 788 1852 0
243-749-144
Neon

Post by Neon »

DanHHansen wrote:There is a big problem in the houses in New Haven, i have put op counters by all my walles in the house and lockeddown some potions on top of them, now i cant release them again, it just tells me that "you cannot release that!! "and the level how high you can raise a item is Very, very low, hope that one of the admins can help me, and others in New Haven with this problem.
coords: 788 1826 0
coords: 788 1838 0
coords: 788 1852 0
Move 3 tiles away from the items on a counter to release whats on top.
This is because of the line of sight can't see high than 2 z at the movment.
And a counter is 6 z high.

The level how high items can be raised are lowered by 4 z, to avoid items to get through the floor level.
So they get visble on the next level. And container & secure chest don't get stucked so the script can't release/delete them on Autodisown/disown.

- Neon
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

i'll post it here since it happened after the update
now when i open uoam and i get to a certain place (i don't know exactly where) by zooming out, i have an error window appearing, says that uoam has encountered corruption in one of uo's data files and must now exit. tells me to delete all bmp files in my uoam directory and reinstall uo. i deleted the bmp files, still happens..do i really have to reinstall uo? :S
Shalinn

Post by Shalinn »

takes less than 10 minutes. so not a big deal
Biggs

Post by Biggs »

Neon wrote:
Biggs wrote:New skara home - price 1.8mil.

- Not able to place deeded objects [eg oven, fireplace, mounted torch.]
- Not able to log out
- Not able to ".lockdowncheck"
- Certain tiles you able unable to drop and item onto without "I wish to drop this" command.
- Able to release items on ground floor whilst in basement. [issue due to not being able to ".lockdowncheck"]

Solution: I found moving 2 tiles up the stairs sorts all the above but still a huge issue considering I spent 1.8mil on the house and we was not informed beforehand that this problem exists [only here not in any other basement deeded building] so atm this is my temporary solution but would greatly appreciate a quick fix. The basement markers need lowering two tiles imo
- Not able to place deeded objects [eg oven, fireplace, mounted torch.] Not fixed yet.
- Not able to log out Fixed
- Not able to ".lockdowncheck" Fixed
- Certain tiles you able unable to drop and item onto without "I wish to drop this" command. (You need to show me this one)
- Able to release items on ground floor whilst in basement. [issue due to not being able to ".lockdowncheck"] Fixed

- Neon
- Not able to place deeded objects [eg oven, fireplace, mounted torch.] Fixed
- Not able to log out Fixed
- Not able to ".lockdowncheck" Fixed
- Certain tiles you able unable to drop and item onto without "I wish to drop this" command. I can live with this!
- Able to release items on ground floor whilst in basement. [issue due to not being able to ".lockdowncheck"] Fixed

thanks neon.
Bella Pious

Post by Bella Pious »

I wouldn't call it "broken" lets say it just changed but if it was not changed intentionally then there is a hope it may be changed back!

"I wish to raise this" and "I wish to lower this" -- now no longer work if you can't see that item or if that item is not in the line of sight or is too far away. Before it worked and if you want to put things on top of other things, it is easier to to use the command and re-organize the order of things. Just use Ctrl + Shift and you can target the item name even if you can't see it. Now you cannot raise an item or lower an item if it is put at the same slot as furniture and other things you can't walk through. It just makes decorating things a lot more difficult.
Neon

Post by Neon »

Bella Pious wrote:I wouldn't call it "broken" lets say it just changed but if it was not changed intentionally then there is a hope it may be changed back!

"I wish to raise this" and "I wish to lower this" -- now no longer work if you can't see that item or if that item is not in the line of sight or is too far away. Before it worked and if you want to put things on top of other things, it is easier to to use the command and re-organize the order of things. Just use Ctrl + Shift and you can target the item name even if you can't see it. Now you cannot raise an item or lower an item if it is put at the same slot as furniture and other things you can't walk through. It just makes decorating things a lot more difficult.
We are look at this.

But I don't have a time line for it yet.

- Neon
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

Neon wrote:
Bella Pious wrote:I wouldn't call it "broken" lets say it just changed but if it was not changed intentionally then there is a hope it may be changed back!

We are look at this.

But I don't have a time line for it yet.

- Neon
Neon, take your time man we are lucky to even have anyone doing it for us.