Consistency in roleplay?

For general discussion concerning Pangaea

Moderator: Game Masters

Kat Asherstone

Re: Consistency in roleplay?

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote:Now you are simply trying to cause beef.
until you actually contribute something to the discussion on Why we SHOULD have a higher standard and not why we SHOULDN'T I think you're the one causing beef. Grow up.

You and your little friend got mad because someone called you out for non consistency in a character, you got butt hurt threw stones, it's ok, I get it. It totally fits the MO you've established on the server.

Now back to the actual topic at hand, I won't waste another moment on someone who CLEARLY is only trying to stir shit up.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Hypocrisy? " You keep saying I am trying to undermining which is just you trying to start beef. It is your topic so try to stay on it. "

yet here you are, in here OFF TOPIC, again like EVERY OTHER POST IN HERE.

I think you might want to check your translator Walac.
:roll:
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote: The staff should focus on the game itself, more and new content to keep the majority of the playerbase interested.
In case you forgot your first post on the topic where you BLATANTLY stated that the focus of staff should NOT be the roleplay.
Kat Asherstone

Post by Kat Asherstone »

Johnny Walac wrote: I would even say the game is/should be prioritized way before the RP should.
Do you forget that you say these things when you claim you aren't undermining the discussion?
Ivan

Post by Ivan »

Just to remind there is an edit button... No need for double posting... or quadra...

EDIT: As a member of wayfarer i leave this discussion for charha, atleast she knows what she is talking about and likes playing on pangaea no matter how it is currently from rp aspect.
Last edited by Ivan on Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raemonn

Post by Raemonn »

Also, it might help the discussion if you'd get off your high horse and try to behave (or, at least the least, "roleplay") a mature individual.
Pigeon: 691-280-878
aldath c'om

Post by aldath c'om »

Kat Asherstone wrote: I think you might want to check your translator Walac.
Imo nobody shouldnt fuck with the spelling etc. Of other people in public. United kingdom aint the centre of world and everyone aint speaking english as motherlanguage.
291-697-526
Charha

Post by Charha »

How about we calm down for a bit?

If we want to establish a "higher standard" in the RP atmosphere of the shard, what would this mean in practice? The higher standard is not going to happen by simply mulling about it here in the forums.

Right now the biggest problem for me when it comes to RP is that there aren't (m)any people online when I log in. The last time I did see someone I had no problem establishing a decent conversation with that person. Usually just talking to people in game seems to spark up some RP. My necromancer also has this perpetual coughing and wheezing emote that, I suppose, makes it easier to address that character in game. I suspect other players know I wouldn't be bothering with that sort of stuff if I was occupied with the game works.
Johnny Walac

Post by Johnny Walac »

aldath c'om wrote:
Kat Asherstone wrote: I think you might want to check your translator Walac.
Imo nobody shouldnt fuck with the spelling etc. Of other people in public. United kingdom aint the centre of world and everyone aint speaking english as motherlanguage.
Indeed. The staff has made it clear that flaming people for their spelling is breaking the forum rules and often ends up in a jail. Pangaea is a place for everyone who likes RP, PvP, Pve and all that good stuff.

Nobody is perfect. Let the people play their game without players like Kat Asherstone creating threads to bring them down. Not everyone can RP like Charha. Not everyone wants to be a super good roleplayer. I am pretty sure everyone sticks to IC when playing. It's not often you see someone OOCing as it is against the rules. While they are IC and playing the game they might not have this huge deep roleplayed background. They are simply playing and doing day to day roleplay.

You are not really contributing to a good gaming community Kat whith your spam posts and personal jumps. Calm down and just stick to the topic =)
Irming

Post by Irming »

I haven't read the entire topic, but i can read that things are getting out of hand here. If anyone else feel like flaming, or going off topic - please go ahead. I've loaded my mouse up with a lot of 7 days forum ban rounds.

Calm down, discuss respectfully - and dont throw spelling errors, translation errors and any other language problems at each other's faces. It will not get tolerated!

Irming
ICQ 14 38 98 12