Shout outs

Discuss here anything you like to, but keep a proper tone

Moderator: Game Masters

Biao

Re: Shout outs

Post by Biao »

Darian Darkmind wrote:Wow, I don't know who took a shit at whose cereals but chill the fuck down. You win some, you lose some.

Exactly. I miss the good old days, where people only cried over icq to each other lol

Darian Darkmind wrote: Congrats to the guy who threw a hellfire at me. One newbish mistake cost me my life.
It wasnt a hellfire. It was a kal vas from Dillon, he was the one who removed reflection too. (good move by him wasnt expecting it ^^)
Glarundis

Post by Glarundis »

first of all, shoutout to imperials who took back the city. i wasn't there after the 1st attempt, which imo was going very smooth and then turned to hell in about 10 seconds lol.
but i must say this, why are we still fighting eachother in forums and stuff over stupid things, as if we were two very distinct group of people, more than just players playing on different sides IG and not OOC.
so, good that we won, for our part, but it's also true that we must give shoutouts to law and ag for pvp'ing and it's true, they're the ones who took the initiative and came to glow etc. i have no idea what happened to take back minoc, but if we were outnumbered then something good must've happened and you guys were brave enough. but so are they since the other day in skara they kept coming and coming.
all fine imo with tactics like conflag and guards and kill like everyone uses it. let's just not be afraid of giving shout outs to the other half of the players dammit, we don't have to hate eachother
Biao

Post by Biao »

Where are my potions glar !!!
I hate you :twisted:
Peyotey

Post by Peyotey »

S/O to all of Law/AG who were there yesterday! I got raped but it was still fun! Can't wait for more future battles! All of you are great,

S/O to Imp for being pImps though, S/O to every single one of you, all of you are awesome.
Athan01

Post by Athan01 »

Atlantis wrote:
And to end this post, don't take it personal guys, but the REAL shout out is to Law/AG, for not letting PVP die in Pangaea. If these guys don't take inciative to do something, PVP would be dead long ago. ;)
Shoutout to laws as I can see some truth in this as recently they have been putting alot of effort into trolling for pvp which I am grateful of. Genuinely

I know why your siege failed though ... not enough blessed stones! :lol: More stooones

All of imp deserve a shoutout for going in outnumbered with a gameplan as someone said before. Rarely happens but it was a quick & well carried out operation
Iktomi

Post by Iktomi »

There is now a religion battles smacktalk thread.

Any further religion battles boasting/whining etc. in this thread will be deleted.
samuel reco

Post by samuel reco »

just had to do a shout out to GMs for clearing this thread :P
Kent Strider

Post by Kent Strider »

samuel reco wrote:just had to do a shout out to GMs for clearing this thread :P
Going to agree.
Atlantis

Post by Atlantis »

Shout out to Imps and APs for fighting outside guards with no soli/kill.

Nice pvp today!
Bloodtouch

Post by Bloodtouch »

Atlantis wrote:Shout out to Imps and APs for fighting outside guards with no soli/kill.

Nice pvp today!
645-915-327